Default More Liberal Bull****

On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 10:15:33 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 4/26/21 8:53 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 20:17:57 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 4/26/21 5:55 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

I don't trust Fox to report "the facts." I'll have to come across that
"news" at a reliable site.

Same here. Fox is "reporting" that Biden is going to ban
hamburgers. It's just right-wing bull****.

I saw the Fox retraction on that...kinda humorous.

I think that all started as a joke about Biden trying to get the
hamburger smell out of Air Force One.

I wonder how much had to be spent to get the Trump stench and orange
stains out of the plane, the White House, and the presidential armored
SUVs?

About the same as what they spend to transition from any president to
the new president. It is a pretty big number.