Default More Liberal Bull****

https://www.foxnews.com/us/virginia-...uBWzwYwLNU6hnk

So let's hold back the hard working kids in the name of 'equality'. What
bull****.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

John wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/us/virginia-...uBWzwYwLNU6hnk

So let's hold back the hard working kids in the name of 'equality'. What
bull****.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Would be great to sue the school board themselves for harming the non dumb
kids. I can really see this hurting kids. I was a bored school kid
myself. High IQ, and slow classes. Bad study habits by the time I got to
late high school and college because of the lack of challenges.

On 4/26/21 12:29 PM, Bill wrote:
John wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/us/virginia-...uBWzwYwLNU6hnk

So let's hold back the hard working kids in the name of 'equality'. What
bull****.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Would be great to sue the school board themselves for harming the non dumb
kids. I can really see this hurting kids. I was a bored school kid
myself. High IQ, and slow classes. Bad study habits by the time I got to
late high school and college because of the lack of challenges.

It's a piece interpreted and reported upon by Fox News. Fox is produced
and presented for right-wing extremist racists like Herring.

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 16:29:53 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

John wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/us/virginia-...uBWzwYwLNU6hnk

So let's hold back the hard working kids in the name of 'equality'. What
bull****.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Would be great to sue the school board themselves for harming the non dumb
kids. I can really see this hurting kids. I was a bored school kid
myself. High IQ, and slow classes. Bad study habits by the time I got to
late high school and college because of the lack of challenges.

I was pretty bored with school myself. I was making As and Bs screwing
off most of the time. That was in private school. In public school I
wasn't even sure I had to show up to get good grades. I could just
thumb through the books and get 90% on the tests. They basically just
took 180 days to teach a book you could read in a day.

On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 12:46:15 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 4/26/21 12:29 PM, Bill wrote:
John wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/us/virginia-...uBWzwYwLNU6hnk

So let's hold back the hard working kids in the name of 'equality'. What
bull****.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Would be great to sue the school board themselves for harming the non dumb
kids. I can really see this hurting kids. I was a bored school kid
myself. High IQ, and slow classes. Bad study habits by the time I got to
late high school and college because of the lack of challenges.

It's a piece interpreted and reported upon by Fox News. Fox is produced
and presented for right-wing extremist racists like Herring.

Are you arguing with the facts or just attacking the messenger?

wrote:

On 4/26/21 12:29 PM, Bill wrote:
John wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/us/virginia-...uBWzwYwLNU6hnk

So let's hold back the hard working kids in the name of 'equality'. What
bull****.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Would be great to sue the school board themselves for harming the non dumb
kids. I can really see this hurting kids. I was a bored school kid
myself. High IQ, and slow classes. Bad study habits by the time I got to
late high school and college because of the lack of challenges.

It's a piece interpreted and reported upon by Fox News. Fox is produced
and presented for right-wing extremist racists like Herring.

BTW did you read the article and look at the quotes from the DEMOCRAT
school board members?
School Board Vice Chair Atoosa Reeser and board member Ian Serotkin
are both prominently displayed on the Loudoun County Democratic
Committee web page.
https://loudoundemocrats.org/school-board/

The fact remains public education is geared to the stupidest, most
lazy kid in the system and the smart kids might as well home school.

wrote:

On 4/26/21 12:29 PM, Bill wrote:
John wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/us/virginia-...uBWzwYwLNU6hnk

So let's hold back the hard working kids in the name of 'equality'. What
bull****.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Would be great to sue the school board themselves for harming the non dumb
kids. I can really see this hurting kids. I was a bored school kid
myself. High IQ, and slow classes. Bad study habits by the time I got to
late high school and college because of the lack of challenges.

It's a piece interpreted and reported upon by Fox News. Fox is produced
and presented for right-wing extremist racists like Herring.

Are you arguing with the facts or just attacking the messenger?

I don't trust Fox to report "the facts." I'll have to come across that
"news" at a reliable site.

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

wrote:

On 4/26/21 12:29 PM, Bill wrote:
John wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/us/virginia-...uBWzwYwLNU6hnk

So let's hold back the hard working kids in the name of 'equality'. What
bull****.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Would be great to sue the school board themselves for harming the non dumb
kids. I can really see this hurting kids. I was a bored school kid
myself. High IQ, and slow classes. Bad study habits by the time I got to
late high school and college because of the lack of challenges.

It's a piece interpreted and reported upon by Fox News. Fox is produced
and presented for right-wing extremist racists like Herring.

Are you arguing with the facts or just attacking the messenger?

I don't trust Fox to report "the facts." I'll have to come across that
"news" at a reliable site.

The liberal news won't report something that's so blatantly stupid!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:

John wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/us/virginia-...uBWzwYwLNU6hnk

So let's hold back the hard working kids in the name of 'equality'. What
bull****.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Would be great to sue the school board themselves for harming the non dumb
kids. I can really see this hurting kids. I was a bored school kid
myself. High IQ, and slow classes. Bad study habits by the time I got to
late high school and college because of the lack of challenges.

I was pretty bored with school myself. I was making As and Bs screwing
off most of the time. That was in private school. In public school I
wasn't even sure I had to show up to get good grades. I could just
thumb through the books and get 90% on the tests. They basically just
took 180 days to teach a book you could read in a day.

Reading a Calculus book in a day will not make you very good at it!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!