Default What a normal president sounds like...

On 3/15/21 9:04 PM, Bill wrote:
John wrote:
On Mon, 15 Mar 2021 17:36:45 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 3/15/21 12:38 PM, Bill wrote:
Bill wrote:
On Fri, 12 Mar 2021 11:07:19 -0500, wrote:

On Fri, 12 Mar 2021 09:48:29 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

such as the passage of a landmark rescue plan.

She is not much of a Republican if she thinks a $2 Trillion pork fest
is a "rescue".
Biden has added 30% of Trump's whole debt load in less than 2 months
and Trump was over the top on his adding to the debt. At this rate he
will add $48 Trillion to the debt.

Come on. We don't give a **** about the debt!

I know you and Harry donÂ’t Noman. I care about it and my grandkids and
great grandchildren being saddled with huge debt.

Your Repubs didns't give **** about that with their handout to the
wealthy with Trump's massive tax cut to the rich.

How about Congress taking responsibility for overspending? The Executive
Branch can not allocate money, and Congress years ago, got the SCOTUS to
rule the Executive Branch had to spend every cent allocated. When JFK
reduced the tax rate, revenue increased. And that Taxcut helped the
working poor, Doubled the amount of people who did not have to pay income
tax.

That's right and screw those libertards!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Especially you, Noman.

Herring is Noman? Heh heh. Too funny.

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
On 3/15/21 9:04 PM, Bill wrote: John wrote: On Mon, 15 Mar 2021 17:36:45 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote: Keyser Söze wrote: On 3/15/21 12:38 PM, Bill wrote: Bill wrote: On Fri, 12 Mar 2021 11:07:19 -0500, wrote: On Fri, 12 Mar 2021 09:48:29 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote: such as the passage of a landmark rescue plan. She is not much of a Republican if she thinks a $2 Trillion pork fest is a "rescue". Biden has added 30% of Trump's whole debt load in less than 2 months and Trump was over the top on his adding to the debt. At this rate he will add $48 Trillion to the debt. Come on. We don't give a **** about the debt! I know you and Harry don’t Noman. I care about it and my grandkids and great grandchildren being saddled with huge debt. Your Repubs didns't give **** about that with their handout to the wealthy with Trump's massive tax cut to the rich. How about Congress taking responsibility for overspending? The Executive Branch can not allocate money, and Congress years ago, got the SCOTUS to rule the Executive Branch had to spend every cent allocated. When JFK reduced the tax rate, revenue increased. And that Taxcut helped the working poor, Doubled the amount of people who did not have to pay income tax. That's right and screw those libertards! -- Freedom Isn't Free! Especially you, Noman. Herring is Noman? Heh heh. Too funny.-- * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

YA CAINT TELL THE PLAYERS WIDOUT A PROGRAM.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
By Jennifer RubinWashington Post ColumnistMarch 12, 2021 at 7:45 a.m. ESTMs. Rubin is a conservative, in case you didn't know...Many Americans have almost forgotten what a normal president and a normal White House address sounds like. You might remember: The president uses his appearances sparingly to highlight the most important events and issues ? such as the passage of a landmark rescue plan. The speech is devoid of insults, slurs and accusations, and it is sparing in its use of ?I.? That is what the country got Thursday night during President Biden?s first prime-time address.It was reassuring to tune in, not fretting (as so many have for the past four years) about the next outrageous insult or abject lie. It was a delight to see someone not reading the speech for the first time. (White House press secretary Jen Psaki, during her daily news briefing, told us: The president ?has been providing line edits in order to ensure he is striking the right tone and providing the right level of clarity as he prepares to address the country this evening.?)The speech itself was sober in retrospect and optimistic in forecast. Biden recalled our ?collective suffering? and the heroic efforts of scientists and health-care professionals. He poetically announced, ?Finding light in the darkness is a very American thing to do. In fact, it might be the most American thing we do.? As he is wont to do, Biden commiserated with the loss of life and the economic turmoil, the educational interruption and the missed family occasions. Ironically, he said, we found unity in suffering. ?While it was different for everyone, we all lost something.?He condemned the politicization of masks and anti-Asian racism (?It is wrong, un-American and it must stop.?) But the president reiterated his faith in truth and facts, and then launched into a brief review of his whole-of-government approach to defeating the coronavirus, including the purchase of hundreds of millions of vaccine doses, distribution through federal centers and pharmacies, and deployment of federal employees to administer the shots. It is easy to lose sight of the enormous organizational effort; Biden was not going to let his team?s work go unnoticed or under-appreciated.True to his strategy of underpromising and overdelivering, Biden said he would meet the goal of 100 million shots in just the first 60 days of his presidency, not the first 100 days. He pledged to direct states to make all adults eligible to receive the vaccine by May 1, a tantalizing promise for hundreds of millions of Americans eager to return to the pre-pandemic world.Biden also said that a federally supported website and 800-telephone number to find vaccination sites would be up and running by May 1. He outlined how money from the rescue plan will be used to expand testing at schools and allowing them to reopen, a blessing for millions of parents who will joyfully wave goodbye to ?virtual learning.? He also promised new guidelines would be coming to expand the list of activities Americans can do when fully vaccinated. With his promise to double the number of pharmacies and federally-run facilities administering vaccines, and to deploy 4,000 more National Guard troops to help with the effort, this sounds doable. It would be a monumental accomplishment just months after taking office.?The fight is far from over. We still have a lot of work to do,? he said. ?But together, unified, we can defeat this pandemic and we can all celebrate a more normal Fourth of July with families and friends.? He urged us to listen to the experts, keep to health guidance on masks and social distancing and get the vaccine when available.The speech was well-crafted for the moment and lofty in tone. The CNN poll released just hours before the speech showed a huge jump in confidence that the worst of the pandemic has passed, from 49 percent in January to 77 percent today. That?s a clear sign of the confidence Biden already has generated. ?Unity is what we do together as fellow Americans,? he said. Even unity, as so defined, seems possible.Those who wished for a normal, empathetic president and a competent White House have been rewarded. It is easy to forget how hard it was to get to where we are in just 50 days. Biden made certain we can envision what our lives may look like 50 days from now. As he said, ?There is hope and light and better days ahead if we all do our part.? God willing.-- * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

WHERE EXACTLY DO YOU THINK WE ARE? AND WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU
PERCIEVE YOUR PART TO BE?

Keyser Söze wrote:
wrote:

Keyser Söze wrote:

wrote:

[...]

You can’t follow the spoofer?

On Mon, 15 Mar 2021 21:37:33 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

Keyser Söze wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I suppose you haven't figured out some days half the posts are from
our anonymous troll ... sometimes talking to himself.
Maybe Apple doesn't let you read headers.

On Mon, 15 Mar 2021 23:15:18 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote:

[...]

Maybe I am just a dare devil but my life hasn't changed that much.
Florida has been open since July and we are doing about the same as
locked down California.

wrote:

wrote:

Keyser Söze wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I don't bother with headers. I have Herring blocked, so what I saw was
someone commenting on what looked to me like a Herring post...you know,
the same sort of mindless right-wing drivel Herring posts.

On 3/15/21 11:40 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
wrote:

Keyser Söze wrote:

wrote:

[...]

The "spoofer," whoever he is, puts up the same sort of moronic
right-wing posts as I recall Herring put up. Maybe the spoofer will
start recommend overly loud, booming, overproduced renditions of
classical music, too, just like Herring used to recommend.

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Sounds like Mrs.E. and I .... Mr. Luddite[_4_] General 0 September 19th 17 01:17 PM
Sounds Like It Could Have Been Someone We Know Wayne.B General 22 December 28th 14 06:24 PM
Sounds a lot like... F.O.A.D. General 3 October 11th 13 09:59 PM
Sounds like someone here! [email protected] General 20 February 24th 08 07:29 AM
Fuel consumption -- Is it simply too much for a normal folf with a normal income? Melandre General 5 August 13th 04 10:56 PM