Default What a normal president sounds like...

On Wednesday, March 17, 2021 at 12:04:39 PM UTC-4, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 3/16/21 10:25 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 16 Mar 2021 12:37:53 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

On Tuesday, 16 March 2021 at 10:53:59 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 3/15/21 11:40 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 3/15/21 9:04 PM, Bill wrote:
John wrote:
On Mon, 15 Mar 2021 17:36:45 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 3/15/21 12:38 PM, Bill wrote:
Bill wrote:
On Fri, 12 Mar 2021 11:07:19 -0500, wrote:

On Fri, 12 Mar 2021 09:48:29 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

such as the passage of a landmark rescue plan.

She is not much of a Republican if she thinks a $2 Trillion pork fest
is a "rescue".
Biden has added 30% of Trump's whole debt load in less than 2 months
and Trump was over the top on his adding to the debt. At this rate he
will add $48 Trillion to the debt.

Come on. We don't give a **** about the debt!

I know you and Harry don’t Noman. I care about it and my grandkids and
great grandchildren being saddled with huge debt.

Your Repubs didns't give **** about that with their handout to the
wealthy with Trump's massive tax cut to the rich.

How about Congress taking responsibility for overspending? The Executive
Branch can not allocate money, and Congress years ago, got the SCOTUS to
rule the Executive Branch had to spend every cent allocated. When JFK
reduced the tax rate, revenue increased. And that Taxcut helped the
working poor, Doubled the amount of people who did not have to pay income
tax.

That's right and screw those libertards!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Especially you, Noman.

Herring is Noman? Heh heh. Too funny.

You can’t follow the spoofer?

The "spoofer," whoever he is, puts up the same sort of moronic
right-wing posts as I recall Herring put up. Maybe the spoofer will
start recommend overly loud, booming, overproduced renditions of
classical music, too, just like Herring used to recommend.
--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Or worse, set up endless Bum-a-Thons to raise money for dubious charities.

I imagine Canadians feel the same way about charity as they do tipping
"Doesn't the government pay for that"?

We could use a few more trillion dollar aircraft carriers, I am sure.

We can not afford them these days. We sent those billions via he Covid
relief bill to gender study in Pakistan, etc.
$10 million to Pakistan for gender education
$135 million to Burma
$85.5 million to Cambodia
$1.4 billion for "Asia Reassurance Initiative Act" $130 million to Nepal
$453 million to Ukraine

"We" ???
That was the democrats and Biden.

On 3/17/21 11:08 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 17 Mar 2021 07:28:27 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 3/15/21 11:40 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
wrote:

Keyser Söze wrote:

wrote:

[...]

It would put a lot of your union buddies to work.
DoD is a make work jobs program employing a lot of Davis Bacon workers
making stuff we don't need. I would expect you to like that.

They would do all of us more good building and rebuilding this country's
crumbling infrastructure.

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 3/17/21 11:08 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 17 Mar 2021 07:28:27 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 3/15/21 11:40 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
wrote:

Keyser Söze wrote:

wrote:

[...]

But your war mongering President Biden is sending our money overseas.
Rebuilding Afghanistan over and over, Iraq over and over, and billions for
Covid relief overseas. You need to pay your past due taxes, so,he does not
have to borrow so much money to give away, and send the bills to,our
grandkids.

On Tue, 16 Mar 2021 20:03:07 -0700 (PDT), "

On 3/15/21 11:40 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
wrote:

Keyser Söze wrote:

wrote:

[...]

LOL !!!

Don't laugh at Trump!

On Wed, 17 Mar 2021 11:08:14 -0400, wrote:

On Wed, 17 Mar 2021 07:28:27 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 3/15/21 11:40 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
wrote:

Keyser Söze wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Spoofed! Learn to read the headers!

On Wed, 17 Mar 2021 17:09:07 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 3/17/21 11:08 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 17 Mar 2021 07:28:27 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 3/15/21 11:40 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
wrote:

Keyser Söze wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Spoofer!

On 3/15/21 11:40 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
wrote:

Keyser Söze wrote:

wrote:

[...]

You were spoofed. I didn't write that.

On 3/15/21 11:40 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
wrote:

Keyser Söze wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Well, I'm a proud Canadian and I'm just fine with tipping if the service is good. This is especially true in the current Covid climate so I tip 20%.

Harry would probably believe that!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On 3/15/21 11:40 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
wrote:

Keyser Söze wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Spoofer...
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Sounds like Mrs.E. and I .... Mr. Luddite[_4_] General 0 September 19th 17 01:17 PM
Sounds Like It Could Have Been Someone We Know Wayne.B General 22 December 28th 14 05:24 PM
Sounds a lot like... F.O.A.D. General 3 October 11th 13 09:59 PM
Sounds like someone here! [email protected] General 20 February 24th 08 06:29 AM
Fuel consumption -- Is it simply too much for a normal folf with a normal income? Melandre General 5 August 13th 04 10:56 PM