Default Sounds Like It Could Have Been Someone We Know

http://nypost.com/2014/12/25/plane-passenger-tossed-after-angry-reaction-to-merry-christmas/

Wayne.B wrote:
http://nypost.com/2014/12/25/plane-passenger-tossed-after-angry-reaction-to-merry-christmas/

Oh? Who do you have in mind?
--
Sent from my iPhone 6+

On 27 Dec 2014 04:59:39 GMT, Keyser Söze wrote:

Wayne.B wrote:
http://nypost.com/2014/12/25/plane-passenger-tossed-after-angry-reaction-to-merry-christmas/

Oh? Who do you have in mind?

Who is the most anti-religious in the group?

Wayne.B wrote:
http://nypost.com/2014/12/25/plane-passenger-tossed-after-angry-reaction-to-merry-christmas/

Oh? Who do you have in mind?

Who is the most anti-religious in the group?

I have no idea. I'm not sure what "pro religious" means in this group.

On 12/26/2014 11:40 PM, Wayne.B wrote:

http://nypost.com/2014/12/25/plane-passenger-tossed-after-angry-reaction-to-merry-christmas/

We were at the nation's oldest settlement riding the trolly and looking
at 3 million Christmas lights. The revellers we passed must have known
that the local scrooge had left the area about eleven years ago. Our
driver got us to shout out "Merry Christmas" to everyone we passed on
the street on Christmas night. Almost everyone smiled and returned the
gesture.
THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT LIVES.

--
Patriotic Americans dump on O'Bama.

On 12/26/2014 11:59 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
Wayne.B wrote:
http://nypost.com/2014/12/25/plane-passenger-tossed-after-angry-reaction-to-merry-christmas/

Oh? Who do you have in mind?

Take a guess.

Let it snowe wrote:
On 12/26/2014 11:40 PM, Wayne.B wrote:

http://nypost.com/2014/12/25/plane-passenger-tossed-after-angry-reaction-to-merry-christmas/

We were at the nation's oldest settlement riding the trolly and looking
at 3 million Christmas lights. The revellers we passed must have known
that the local scrooge had left the area about eleven years ago. Our
driver got us to shout out "Merry Christmas" to everyone we passed on the
street on Christmas night. Almost everyone smiled and returned the gesture.
THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT LIVES.

Who was the local Scrooge? Do you know the meaning of the name as Dickens
used it?
"Oh! But he was a tight-fisted hand at the grind-stone, Scrooge! a
squeezing, wrenching, grasping, scraping, clutching, covetous, old sinner!
Hard and sharp as flint, from which no steel had ever struck out generous
fire; secret, and self-contained, and solitary as an oyster. The cold
within him froze his old features, nipped his pointed nose, shrivelled his
cheek, stiffened his gait; made his eyes red, his thin lips blue; and spoke
out shrewdly in his grating voice. A frosty rime was on his head, and on
his eyebrows, and his wiry chin. He carried his own low temperature always
about with him; he iced his office in the dog-days; and didn’t thaw it one
degree at Christmas."

--
Sent from my iPhone 6+

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/metap...-for-kids.html

--
Patriotic Americans dump on O'Bama.

Wayne.B wrote:
http://nypost.com/2014/12/25/plane-passenger-tossed-after-angry-reaction-to-merry-christmas/

Oh? Who do you have in mind?

Who is the most anti-religious in the group?

I have no idea. I'm not sure what "pro religious" means in this group.

My question had nothing to do with 'pro religious'. But I think you
know the answer to my question.

I'm not sure what your 'pro religious' phrase means in this group
either. I do know what showing respect for the beliefs of others
means, and I know what ridiculing the beliefs of others means.

Wayne.B wrote:
http://nypost.com/2014/12/25/plane-passenger-tossed-after-angry-reaction-to-merry-christmas/

Oh? Who do you have in mind?

Who is the most anti-religious in the group?

I have no idea. I'm not sure what "pro religious" means in this group.

My question had nothing to do with 'pro religious'. But I think you
know the answer to my question.

I'm not sure what your 'pro religious' phrase means in this group
either. I do know what showing respect for the beliefs of others
means, and I know what ridiculing the beliefs of others means.

We are currently seeing a show of respect, or more correctly, a lack of
disrespect and ridicule. Let's hope he has the gonads to continue on
this track.

--
Patriotic Americans dump on O'Bama.

Sounds a lot like... F.O.A.D. General 3 October 11th 13 09:59 PM
Sounds like... HK General 1 June 11th 09 03:18 PM
Sounds like it's out of gas SteveB[_2_] General 0 April 20th 09 04:25 AM
Sounds like someone here! [email protected] General 20 February 24th 08 06:29 AM
This sounds really legit... Short Wave Sportfishing General 9 February 6th 08 08:09 PM