Let it snowe Let it snowe is offline

Default Sounds Like It Could Have Been Someone We Know

On 12/27/2014 5:51 PM, Poquito Loco wrote:
On Sat, 27 Dec 2014 10:06:59 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 12/27/14 8:38 AM, Poquito Loco wrote:
On 27 Dec 2014 04:59:39 GMT, Keyser Söze wrote:

Wayne.B wrote:
http://nypost.com/2014/12/25/plane-passenger-tossed-after-angry-reaction-to-merry-christmas/

Oh? Who do you have in mind?

Who is the most anti-religious in the group?

I have no idea. I'm not sure what "pro religious" means in this group.

My question had nothing to do with 'pro religious'. But I think you
know the answer to my question.

I'm not sure what your 'pro religious' phrase means in this group
either. I do know what showing respect for the beliefs of others
means, and I know what ridiculing the beliefs of others means.

We are currently seeing a show of respect, or more correctly, a lack of
disrespect and ridicule. Let's hope he has the gonads to continue on
this track.

--
Patriotic Americans dump on O'Bama.