Default This sounds really legit...

I think I'll invest a million Quatloos.

---------------

ALKEBULAN MINES COMPANY LIMITED
Dealers In Commodities Import And Export, Miners
Representative, Miners In Alluvial Gold And Diamonds
P. O. Box 15054 Accra North West Africa Ghana

ATTN:

FULL CORPORATE OFFER
Dear Sir,

We the undersigned acting with full cooperate
authority and with full legal responsibility do hereby
irrevocably confirm and commit subject to the law of
perjury that we are ready, willing and able to sell
Raw Alluvial Gold Dust under the condition and
procedure set hereunder,

Commodity -Alluvial Gold Dust
Quantity -180kg
Quality -23carats
Origin -Ghana
Price -$12,000 USD
Delivery -By Air Cargo
Payment -30% to 40% down payment either by cash or
by swift wire transfer to
Alkebulan Mines Company Limited Account.

DOCUMENTS TO BE PROVIDED BY SELLER

Certificate of Ownership/Origin
Bank of Ghana formA2
Custom and Excise Document
SGS/Assay report
Invoice.
Air Way Bill

PROCEDURE

Buyers send the letter of intent to seller and come
down for a round table meeting with the board members
(Directors) and to sign a sales and purchase contract.
Buyer will be mandated to our company to deal on our
behalf overseas and shall pre – finance our mining
project when deemed necessary.
Seller commences supplies based on the agreement
between the two parties.
Seller and the buyer opens a joint account whereby the
seller and buyer becomes signatories to the account to
enable us purchase more gold at any time from other
small miners.

We anticipate cordial business relationship with you.
Best Regards,

-----------------------------
--------------------------------
Albert kofi. (C.E.O.) Mr.
George.W. Otu (Sales Rep.)

I think you'd be better off investing in a Northern Canadian Diamond
mine. The stones look better than the ones those shylocks sell.
Tim Tim is offline

On Feb 5, 7:11*pm, "Eat Me, Trolls" wrote:
I think you'd be better off investing in a Northern Canadian Diamond
mine. The stones look better than the ones those *shylocks sell.

This is a win-win situation though. This guy is going to pay me 4 plus
Mil. to go to school in the US!

From Salif Gongolar......
Avenue 16 Rue 13 Treichville Abidjan Ivory coast
My Driect Line(+22566515744) Call Me For Your More Details.

My Dearast One.

I went through your profile and decided to write you on
this.However,it is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you
to honour against your will in my earnest search for a reliable
individual who can assist me to make this transaction. With my believe
in God that
you will never let me down.

I am Salif Gongolar .and my father name is Mr PAULE GONGOLAR he is a
very wealthy gold and cocoa merchant who based in ACCRA and ABIDJAN
respectively, and my mothers name is Miss Sheila.and I am there only
child.well when i was a kid i went to a private schools and things
were going on well for me and my parents my mother died on the 21ST
october 1995 , My father took me so special because i am
motherless.and he shower all his love on me and promised me that he
will never have another woman because he did not want me for any
problem.but asfate had it his my father got dead last year.but before
the death of my father on the 12th june 2006 in a private hospital
here in Abidjan,he called me secretly to his bed side and told me
that he kept a sum of $4.500 000 (four million five hundred thousand
united states dollars) in a bank in Abidjan Cote D'ivoire. meanwhile
that he used my name as the next of kin in deposit of the fund.He also
explained to me that it was because of this money he was poisoned by
his business partner and that i should seek for foreign partner in a
country of my choice where i would transfer this money and use it for
investment purpose, such as;real estate investment or stock market
investment. Plesae, i am honourably soliciting your kind assistance as
follows.
1) To provide a bank account where this money will be transfered into.
2) To serve as the guardian of these fund ,since i am 22 years old.
3)To make arrangement for me in your country to continue my
educational career and to procure me a residential permit in
yourcountry. I am inclined to offer you 10% of the total sum as a
modeofcompensation for your effort after the successful transfering
ofthese fund to your nominated account overseas.Please i will be
veryhappy if this transaction will be concluded with in seven
(7)working days from now.I am expecting to hear from you as soon
aspossible May Almighty God bless you as you do care for me Amen.
Best regard
Salif Gongolar
Tim Tim is offline

On Feb 5, 8:27*pm, Tim wrote:
On Feb 5, 7:11*pm, "Eat Me, Trolls" wrote:

I think you'd be better off investing in a Northern Canadian Diamond
mine. The stones look better than the ones those *shylocks sell.

This is a win-win situation though. This guy is going to pay me 4 plus
Mil. to go to school in the US!

From Salif Gongolar......
[...]

Well at least $450,000

Senior Member

On Feb 5, 8:11*pm, "Eat Me, Trolls" wrote:
I think you'd be better off investing in a Northern Canadian Diamond
mine. The stones look better than the ones those *shylocks sell.

I dunno who you are, but some elvis dude seems to have a man crush on
you

I dunno who you are, but some elvis dude seems to have a man crush on
you

Multiple Miggs...thats his name.Its mad cause I wont answer it.

Ciao from Marina Del Ray...Canada
hahahahahahahaha

On Feb 5, 7:23 pm, Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
[...]

I'd go for it. From the sounds of the letter, nothing could POSSIBLY
go wrong.....
Senior Member

----------------------------- * * * * * * * * * * *
--------------------------------
Albert kofi. (C.E.O.) * * * * * * * * * * * *Mr.
George.W. Otu (Sales Rep.)

I'd go for it. From the sounds of the letter, nothing could POSSIBLY
go wrong.....- Hide quoted text -

I have heard that they get you over there then hold you hostage for
ransom to your contacts back here...

On Feb 6, 1:36*pm, wrote:

[...]

Want to make some extra cash on the side? LEGIT! Larry Cruising 0 December 13th 06 12:30 AM
sounds like Clinton Jonathan Ganz ASA 1 October 27th 04 01:50 PM
Diesel Engine Sounds Lloyd Sumpter General 6 January 30th 04 08:51 AM