[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default This sounds really legit...

On Feb 6, 1:36*pm, wrote:
On Feb 6, 1:32*pm, wrote:

On Feb 5, 7:23 pm, Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:

I think I'll invest a million Quatloos.

---------------

ALKEBULAN MINES COMPANY LIMITED
Dealers In Commodities Import And Export, Miners
Representative, Miners In Alluvial Gold And Diamonds
P. O. Box 15054 Accra North West Africa Ghana

ATTN: * *

FULL CORPORATE OFFER
Dear Sir,

We the undersigned acting with full cooperate
authority and with full legal responsibility do hereby
irrevocably confirm and commit subject to the law of
perjury that we are ready, willing and able to sell
Raw Alluvial Gold Dust under the condition and
procedure set hereunder,

Commodity * *-Alluvial Gold Dust
Quantity * *-180kg
Quality * * * *-23carats
Origin * * * *-Ghana
Price * * * *-$12,000 USD
Delivery * *-By Air Cargo
Payment * *-30% to 40% down payment either by cash or
by swift wire transfer to
* Alkebulan Mines Company Limited Account.

DOCUMENTS TO BE PROVIDED BY SELLER

Certificate of Ownership/Origin
Bank of Ghana formA2
Custom and Excise Document
SGS/Assay report
Invoice.
Air Way Bill

PROCEDURE

Buyers send the letter of intent to seller and come
down for a round table meeting with the board members
(Directors) and to sign a sales and purchase contract.
Buyer will be mandated to our company to deal on our
behalf overseas and shall pre - finance our mining
project when deemed necessary.
Seller commences supplies based on the agreement
between the two parties.
Seller and the buyer opens a joint account whereby the
seller and buyer becomes signatories to the account to
enable us purchase more gold at any time from other
small miners.

We anticipate cordial business relationship with you.
Best Regards,

Albert kofi. (C.E.O.) * * * * * * * * * * * *Mr.