Default Sounds like it's out of gas

Took the Lund and 40 Merc for a trial spin today. Ran good for about 300
yards, then died down to about half rpms.

Slowed down a lot. "Ah, looks like a good place to start trolling."

So I cut the Merc, and fiddled with the 1.2 Gamefisher. Popped on the
second pull. Troll, troll, troll. Then fizzle. First mate notes, "Hope
YOU ain't paddling us back to the dock."

"Ah nah, this runs fine. I rebuilt it, and everything's new." Yank yank
yank yank ......

"Sounds like it's out of gas to me."

What an insult! It's like asking Phil Helmuth a question about his poker.
Doesn't she know who I am?

Yank yank yank yank..........

So, I start looking, and the new bright little red plastic shut off valve is
turned 90 out. I spin it back, choke it, and it fires right up.

Out of gas my ass! There's plenty of gas.

The 40 ran better on the way back in, but it still isn't at peak.

Steve

Unedited Sounds From the Debates JimH[_5_] General 1 October 29th 08 05:20 PM
Sounds like someone here! [email protected] General 20 February 24th 08 07:29 AM
This sounds really legit... Short Wave Sportfishing General 9 February 6th 08 09:09 PM
sounds like Clinton Jonathan Ganz ASA 1 October 27th 04 01:50 PM
Diesel Engine Sounds Lloyd Sumpter General 6 January 30th 04 09:51 AM