View Single Post
  #14   Report Post  
posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster

First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jun 2016
Default What a normal president sounds like...

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
On 3/15/21 9:04 PM, Bill wrote: John wrote: On Mon, 15 Mar 2021 17:36:45 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote: Keyser Söze wrote: On 3/15/21 12:38 PM, Bill wrote: Bill wrote: On Fri, 12 Mar 2021 11:07:19 -0500, wrote: On Fri, 12 Mar 2021 09:48:29 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote: such as the passage of a landmark rescue plan. She is not much of a Republican if she thinks a $2 Trillion pork fest is a "rescue". Biden has added 30% of Trump's whole debt load in less than 2 months and Trump was over the top on his adding to the debt. At this rate he will add $48 Trillion to the debt. Come on. We don't give a **** about the debt! I know you and Harry don’t Noman. I care about it and my grandkids and great grandchildren being saddled with huge debt. Your Repubs didns't give **** about that with their handout to the wealthy with Trump's massive tax cut to the rich. How about Congress taking responsibility for overspending? The Executive Branch can not allocate money, and Congress years ago, got the SCOTUS to rule the Executive Branch had to spend every cent allocated. When JFK reduced the tax rate, revenue increased. And that Taxcut helped the working poor, Doubled the amount of people who did not have to pay income tax. That's right and screw those libertards! -- Freedom Isn't Free! Especially you, Noman. Herring is Noman? Heh heh. Too funny.-- * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

YA CAINT TELL THE PLAYERS WIDOUT A PROGRAM.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html