Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Pfizer vaccine - round 1

They lowered the age requirement in our state, so my wife and I were able to get our vaccines on Tuesday of this week. The local appointments were taken, but I was able to get us in at a Walgreens Pharmacy about an hour away.

Yesterday I had a slightly sore arm, a dull headache and felt a little funky. Today I feel fine. My wife just had a sore arm but it's still with her, and is apparently worse than mine was.

The second dose is coming up the first week of April. I'm ready to get it done and over with.

pfizer vaccine Bill[_12_] General 2 February 21st 21 03:30 AM
Vaccine ? Mr. Luddite[_4_] General 30 May 20th 20 11:21 PM
H1N1 vaccine Don White General 29 December 2nd 09 10:10 PM
Where is the vaccine? John H Rant General 1 October 10th 09 06:44 PM