Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old February 22nd 21, 03:13 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Oct 2020
Posts: 1,287
Default Flying on a Boeing jet?


Good luck and don't forget your parachute. Sheesh.


--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

  #2   Report Post  
Old February 22nd 21, 03:33 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jan 2011
Posts: 5,598
Default Flying on a Boeing jet?

On Monday, 22 February 2021 at 10:13:58 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
Good luck and don't forget your parachute. Sheesh.


--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *



Or your hard hat if you live near a flight path.
  #3   Report Post  
Old February 22nd 21, 03:58 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jul 2007
Posts: 36,026
Default Flying on a Boeing jet?

On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 09:13:56 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:


Good luck and don't forget your parachute. Sheesh.


Since Boeing doesn't make engines and the Pratt and Whitney PW4000 is
used on Airbus, and McDonald Douglas planes too, maybe you better take
the train.
  #6   Report Post  
Old February 22nd 21, 05:17 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Oct 2020
Posts: 149
Default Flying on a Boeing jet?

On Monday, February 22, 2021 at 10:08:14 AM UTC-5, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 2/22/21 9:58 AM, wrote:
On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 09:13:56 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:


Good luck and don't forget your parachute. Sheesh.


Since Boeing doesn't make engines and the Pratt and Whitney PW4000 is
used on Airbus, and McDonald Douglas planes too, maybe you better take
the train.

Right...the loonytarian response...Boeing doesn't make the engines, so
it isn't responsible.


If, and I mean *IF* you had a boat and it was a Bayliner with an Evinrude motor on it, and the motor blew up, who would you blame?
  #9   Report Post  
Old February 23rd 21, 01:30 AM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Oct 2020
Posts: 149
Default Flying on a Boeing jet?

On Monday, February 22, 2021 at 7:09:03 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 10:08:12 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 2/22/21 9:58 AM, wrote:
On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 09:13:56 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:


Good luck and don't forget your parachute. Sheesh.

Since Boeing doesn't make engines and the Pratt and Whitney PW4000 is
used on Airbus, and McDonald Douglas planes too, maybe you better take
the train.


Right...the loonytarian response...Boeing doesn't make the engines, so
it isn't responsible.

What failed? Boeing didn't make that engine, they come in assembled
and installed as a FRU
Perhaps you should be blaming United airlines for sloppy inspections.


What? Unionized United inspectors would never do shoddy work!
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
AT&T and Boeing .... Mr. Luddite[_4_] General 8 December 21st 17 05:10 AM
Boeing engineers and lawnmowers Happy John General 31 March 16th 12 10:29 PM
Boeing 767-400 Delta Model Aircraft [email protected] Cruising 0 March 3rd 08 04:47 AM
Just in on the fax: Boeing buys C-Map Chuck Gould General 7 February 1st 07 01:31 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2021 BoatBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Boats"

 

Copyright © 2017