Default Boeing engineers and lawnmowers

What happens when you let a Boeing engineer fix your lawnmower.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoBsHUIeWgA

On 3/12/2012 8:20 PM, Happy John wrote:
What happens when you let a Boeing engineer fix your lawnmower.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoBsHUIeWgA

30 years ago in Huntsville Ala. my bud was in an RC club. They had a
contest class called "scale" where you flew anything but an airplane,
and it had to be scale... I saw a lawnmower just like this, flew exactly
like it too. Very well could be the same plane...

Happy John wrote:

What happens when you let a Boeing engineer fix your lawnmower.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoBsHUIeWgA

I think I've seen that thing fly. That looks like the Marymoor Park R/C
Field.

--
Paul Hovnanian
Keep your gnosis out of my business!

On Mon, 12 Mar 2012 20:27:59 -0700, "Paul Hovnanian P.E." wrote:

Happy John wrote:

What happens when you let a Boeing engineer fix your lawnmower.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoBsHUIeWgA

I think I've seen that thing fly. That looks like the Marymoor Park R/C
Field.

Where's that? A new guy down the block is into RC. Has some gorgeous airplanes - the biggest with
about a 6' wingspan, but can't find a place around DC that allows flying. Even the military bases
have pretty much closed it down.

In article nc,
says...

Happy John wrote:

What happens when you let a Boeing engineer fix your lawnmower.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoBsHUIeWgA

I think I've seen that thing fly. That looks like the Marymoor Park R/C
Field.

I like your sig line!!

wrote:

Happy John wrote:

What happens when you let a Boeing engineer fix your lawnmower.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoBsHUIeWgA

I think I've seen that thing fly. That looks like the Marymoor Park R/C
Field.

Where's that? A new guy down the block is into RC. Has some gorgeous
airplanes - the biggest with about a 6' wingspan, but can't find a place
around DC that allows flying. Even the military bases have pretty much
closed it down.

Redmond, Washington.

--
Paul Hovnanian
The immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

wrote:

Happy John wrote:

What happens when you let a Boeing engineer fix your lawnmower.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoBsHUIeWgA

I think I've seen that thing fly. That looks like the Marymoor Park R/C
Field.

Where's that? A new guy down the block is into RC. Has some gorgeous
airplanes - the biggest with about a 6' wingspan, but can't find a place
around DC that allows flying. Even the military bases have pretty much
closed it down.

Redmond, Washington.

Well I'll be - I've got a brother in Kirkland.

wrote:

Happy John wrote:

What happens when you let a Boeing engineer fix your lawnmower.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoBsHUIeWgA

I think I've seen that thing fly. That looks like the Marymoor Park R/C
Field.

Where's that? A new guy down the block is into RC. Has some gorgeous
airplanes - the biggest with about a 6' wingspan, but can't find a place
around DC that allows flying. Even the military bases have pretty much
closed it down.

Redmond, Washington.

http://www.wired.com/autopia/2008/04/china-gets-into/

I wouldn't invest in Redmond real-estate for the next 15 years.

--
RECESSION is when your neighbor loses their job.
DEPRESSION is when you lose your job.

In article , says...

wrote:

Happy John wrote:

What happens when you let a Boeing engineer fix your lawnmower.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoBsHUIeWgA

I think I've seen that thing fly. That looks like the Marymoor Park R/C
Field.

Where's that? A new guy down the block is into RC. Has some gorgeous
airplanes - the biggest with about a 6' wingspan, but can't find a place
around DC that allows flying. Even the military bases have pretty much
closed it down.

Redmond, Washington.

http://www.wired.com/autopia/2008/04/china-gets-into/

I wouldn't invest in Redmond real-estate for the next 15 years.

Can you take more than one child with you when you fly on one of those
planes?

On Tue, 13 Mar 2012 08:20:57 -0400, Happy John
wrote:

Where's that? A new guy down the block is into RC. Has some gorgeous airplanes - the biggest with
about a 6' wingspan, but can't find a place around DC that allows flying. Even the military bases
have pretty much closed it down.

===

Down here in SWFL we've actually got an R/C "Air Park" up on the north
end of town. They fly all sorts of stuff there including jets.