Default incompetent texas gop

The 60 industrial size generators, thousands of gallons of diesel fuel, and
thousands of blankets the Biden administration airlifted to Texas three
days ago are still sitting at the Airport, waiting for the government of
Texas to pick them up and take them where needed.

--
Lock Trump Up

On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 13:30:33 -0000 (UTC), Keyser Soze
wrote:

The 60 industrial size generators, thousands of gallons of diesel fuel, and
thousands of blankets the Biden administration airlifted to Texas three
days ago are still sitting at the Airport, waiting for the government of
Texas to pick them up and take them where needed.

"Yeah, we are from the government we are here to help".
The scariest words you can here during a crisis.
Maybe a little better coordination might have helped. They should have
hired Walmart to distribute the generators.

wrote:

The 60 industrial size generators, thousands of gallons of diesel fuel, and
thousands of blankets the Biden administration airlifted to Texas three
days ago are still sitting at the Airport, waiting for the government of
Texas to pick them up and take them where needed.

"Yeah, we are from the government we are here to help".
The scariest words you can here during a crisis.
Maybe a little better coordination might have helped. They should have
hired Walmart to distribute the generators.

Or Texas could have hired Trump to toss rolls of paper towels for Texans
to burn for heat.

I'm sure the incompetent, anti-government loonytarians who run Texas
were informed the gensets were on the way, where they would land, and
when. You were whining the other day the Biden Admin wouldn't get
anything to Texas for months or some such nonsense. You were wrong...as
usual and again.

Was there any coordination at all about where these were going to go
and who was actually equipped to use them or did FEMA just throw them
on planes and say "you figure it out"?
You don't just back wire a 100KVA pad mount generator through a dryer
plug. Any place set up with emergency wiring and the facility to
connect a generator already has one.
It won't help much if they burn down the building they are trying to
provide power to. This is not like stringing some orange cords around
your house and powering up the trusty old Honda.
I bet the problem is the desk jockeys at FEMA are as clueless as you
about article 700 of the national electrical code and they think you
just plug these things in and go.

They might have use of the fuel but Texas has plenty of fuel, trucking
it around is the problem. Getting it from the FEMA drop site may be as
hard as getting it from the bulk plant.
Those are just facts

I will wait to hear the explanation before I let my knee jerk like the
clueless people like Jason Easley who wrote this story (carried by a
dozen outlets). His bias was exposed when he said "the republicans"
instead of "Texas emergency managers" or any other neutral moniker.

On 2/20/21 9:24 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 09:00:14 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

The Republicans run the Texas government and the Republicans let the
Texas power companies get away with no build-up of infrastructure or
proper systems. Stop making excuses for Republican incompetence.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:r
The 60 industrial size generators, thousands of gallons of diesel fuel, andthousands of blankets the Biden administration airlifted to Texas threedays ago are still sitting at the Airport, waiting for the government ofTexas to pick them up and take them where needed. Lock Biden Up in a padded cell. --

See what happens when Biden takes action without consulting anyone
besides his PR team.

Contrast that with Cuomo pleading for federal help and then not
using it, when Trump gave him everything and more than he cried
for. And then there were the nursing home murders he's trying to
wiggle out of being accountable for. He'd be a perfect cellmate
for Biden.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
On 2/20/21 8:41 AM, wrote: On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 13:30:33 -0000 (UTC), Keyser Soze wrote: The 60 industrial size generators, thousands of gallons of diesel fuel, and thousands of blankets the Biden administration airlifted to Texas three days ago are still sitting at the Airport, waiting for the government of Texas to pick them up and take them where needed. "Yeah, we are from the government we are here to help". The scariest words you can here during a crisis. Maybe a little better coordination might have helped. They should have hired Walmart to distribute the generators. Or Texas could have hired Trump to toss rolls of paper towels for Texans to burn for heat.I'm sure the incompetent, anti-government loonytarians who run Texas were informed the gensets were on the way, where they would land, and when. You were whining the other day the Biden Admin wouldn't get anything to Texas for months or some such nonsense. You were wrong...as usual and again.-- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't seemost of your posts and I don't read any of them.

Too little too late. Biden fumbled again.
As you may have already learned, power has been restored to the
great state of Texas.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
On 2/20/21 9:24 AM, wrote: On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 09:00:14 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote: On 2/20/21 8:41 AM, wrote: On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 13:30:33 -0000 (UTC), Keyser Soze wrote: The 60 industrial size generators, thousands of gallons of diesel fuel, and thousands of blankets the Biden administration airlifted to Texas three days ago are still sitting at the Airport, waiting for the government of Texas to pick them up and take them where needed. "Yeah, we are from the government we are here to help". The scariest words you can here during a crisis. Maybe a little better coordination might have helped. They should have hired Walmart to distribute the generators. Or Texas could have hired Trump to toss rolls of paper towels for Texans to burn for heat. I'm sure the incompetent, anti-government loonytarians who run Texas were informed the gensets were on the way, where they would land, and when. You were whining the other day the Biden Admin wouldn't get anything to Texas for months or some such nonsense. You were wrong...as usual and again. Was there any coordination at all about where these were going to go and who was actually equipped to use them or did FEMA just throw them on planes and say "you figure it out"? You don't just back wire a 100KVA pad mount generator through a dryer plug. Any place set up with emergency wiring and the facility to connect a generator already has one. It won't help much if they burn down the building they are trying to provide power to. This is not like stringing some orange cords around your house and powering up the trusty old Honda. I bet the problem is the desk jockeys at FEMA are as clueless as you about article 700 of the national electrical code and they think you just plug these things in and go. They might have use of the fuel but Texas has plenty of fuel, trucking it around is the problem. Getting it from the FEMA drop site may be as hard as getting it from the bulk plant. Those are just facts I will wait to hear the explanation before I let my knee jerk like the clueless people like Jason Easley who wrote this story (carried by a dozen outlets). His bias was exposed when he said "the republicans" instead of "Texas emergency managers" or any other neutral moniker. The Republicans run the Texas government and the Republicans let the Texas power companies get away with no build-up of infrastructure or proper systems. Stop making excuses for Republican incompetence.-- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't seemost of your posts and I don't read any of them.

Fat Harry doesnt know whose side he"s on. Big government, the rich
and powerful, or the little guy. The only thing we know for sure
is that Fat Harry loves himself and young girls.

[...]

What relief did Texas ask for.
Aparently Bidens token was not helpful.
60 generators would serve the needs of how many?
Of the thounds of blankets on the tarmac, How would they be
distributed among the millions of people in need.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

President Rabble-Rouser Incompetent Nomen Nescio General 0 November 3rd 17 01:46 AM
Texas 'Herring' Spread False Rumors of Mexican Takeover of Laredo,Texas Harry  General 1 August 3rd 10 03:15 AM
The Incompetent Dick jps General 20 October 25th 09 06:21 PM
Men are totally incompetent! Lady Pilot ASA 16 June 8th 07 05:50 PM
Bush picks another incompetent Doug Kanter General 0 December 12th 04 12:34 AM