Default incompetent texas gop

On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 13:30:33 -0000 (UTC), Keyser Soze
wrote:

The 60 industrial size generators, thousands of gallons of diesel fuel, and
thousands of blankets the Biden administration airlifted to Texas three
days ago are still sitting at the Airport, waiting for the government of
Texas to pick them up and take them where needed.

"Yeah, we are from the government we are here to help".
The scariest words you can here during a crisis.
Maybe a little better coordination might have helped. They should have
hired Walmart to distribute the generators.