Default incompetent texas gop

On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 09:00:14 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 2/20/21 8:41 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 13:30:33 -0000 (UTC), Keyser Soze
wrote:

The 60 industrial size generators, thousands of gallons of diesel fuel, and
thousands of blankets the Biden administration airlifted to Texas three
days ago are still sitting at the Airport, waiting for the government of
Texas to pick them up and take them where needed.

"Yeah, we are from the government we are here to help".
The scariest words you can here during a crisis.
Maybe a little better coordination might have helped. They should have
hired Walmart to distribute the generators.

Or Texas could have hired Trump to toss rolls of paper towels for Texans
to burn for heat.

I'm sure the incompetent, anti-government loonytarians who run Texas
were informed the gensets were on the way, where they would land, and
when. You were whining the other day the Biden Admin wouldn't get
anything to Texas for months or some such nonsense. You were wrong...as
usual and again.

Was there any coordination at all about where these were going to go
and who was actually equipped to use them or did FEMA just throw them
on planes and say "you figure it out"?
You don't just back wire a 100KVA pad mount generator through a dryer
plug. Any place set up with emergency wiring and the facility to
connect a generator already has one.
It won't help much if they burn down the building they are trying to
provide power to. This is not like stringing some orange cords around
your house and powering up the trusty old Honda.
I bet the problem is the desk jockeys at FEMA are as clueless as you
about article 700 of the national electrical code and they think you
just plug these things in and go.

They might have use of the fuel but Texas has plenty of fuel, trucking
it around is the problem. Getting it from the FEMA drop site may be as
hard as getting it from the bulk plant.
Those are just facts

I will wait to hear the explanation before I let my knee jerk like the
clueless people like Jason Easley who wrote this story (carried by a
dozen outlets). His bias was exposed when he said "the republicans"
instead of "Texas emergency managers" or any other neutral moniker.