Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #21   Report Post  
Old February 20th 21, 04:43 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jun 2016
Posts: 4,679
Default While Ted Cruz was on his flight of shame...

Keyser Sze Wrote in message:r
On 2/20/21 9:06 AM, True North wrote: On Saturday, 20 February 2021 at 09:41:00 UTC-4, Keyser Sze wrote: On 2/20/21 2:44 AM, wrote: On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 20:47:50 -0500, Keyser Sze wrote: On 2/19/21 8:27 PM, Bill wrote: justan wrote: Bill Wrote in message:r Keyser Sze wrote: ...AOC led an effort to raise, so far, more than $2 million in cash to help the victims of the terrible winter storm in Texas.How much is sticking in her pocket? Are you saying shes already corrupted? She had to learn a lot as a barmaid. She seems a hell of a lot brighter than you. She's had a few interesting jobs and she's bilingual, and you are hardly competent in English. You mean she is a Puerto Rican who also speaks English. Most do, particularly if they live in New York.. Actually, while AOC is descendant from Puerto Ricans, she is a New Yorker, having been born and reared there. Her dad was also a New Yorker, but her mom was born in PR. She might consider herself a Nuyorican. AOC is more fluent in English and Spanish than Bilious. -- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com, Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see most of your posts and I don't read any of them. Your cat is probably more fluent in English than Calif Swill. No doubt, and the cat spells better, too. And of course the cat is a Never Trumper.-- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't seemost of your posts and I don't read any of them.


It takes more than a higher education majoring in spelling to
succeed. I'm sure you found that out. :-)
--


----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

  #22   Report Post  
Old February 20th 21, 07:01 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jul 2007
Posts: 36,091
Default While Ted Cruz was on his flight of shame...

On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 10:05:45 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Wrote in message:r
On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 20:47:50 -0500, Keyser wrote:On 2/19/21 8:27 PM, Bill wrote: justan wrote: Bill Wrote in message:r Keyser Söze wrote: ...AOC led an effort to raise, so far, more than $2 million in cash

to help the victims of the terrible winter storm in Texas.How much is sticking in her pocket? Are you saying shes already corrupted? She had to learn a lot as a barmaid. She seems a hell of a lot brighter than you. She's had a few interesting jobs and she's bilingual, and you are hardly competent in
English.You mean she is a Puerto Rican who also speaks English. Most do,particularly if they live in New York..

I give her credit for having respect enough to learn the language
of her host country.


She might have just wanted to talk to her parents.
  #23   Report Post  
Old February 20th 21, 07:02 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,401
Default While Ted Cruz was on his flight of shame...

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 2/20/21 9:06 AM, True North wrote:
On Saturday, 20 February 2021 at 09:41:00 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 2/20/21 2:44 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 20:47:50 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 2/19/21 8:27 PM, Bill wrote:
justan wrote:
Bill Wrote in message:r
Keyser Söze wrote: ...AOC led an effort to
raise, so far, more than $2 million in cash to help the victims of the
terrible winter storm in Texas.How much is sticking in her pocket?

Are you saying shes already corrupted?

She had to learn a lot as a barmaid.


She seems a hell of a lot brighter than you. She's had a few interesting
jobs and she's bilingual, and you are hardly competent in English.

You mean she is a Puerto Rican who also speaks English. Most do,
particularly if they live in New York..

Actually, while AOC is descendant from Puerto Ricans, she is a New
Yorker, having been born and reared there. Her dad was also a New
Yorker, but her mom was born in PR. She might consider herself a
Nuyorican. AOC is more fluent in English and Spanish than Bilious.
--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,
Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see
most of your posts and I don't read any of them.



Your cat is probably more fluent in English than Calif Swill.


No doubt, and the cat spells better, too. And of course the cat is a
Never Trumper.


No, he is a give me stuff free type.

  #24   Report Post  
Old February 20th 21, 07:02 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,401
Default While Ted Cruz was on his flight of shame...

True North wrote:
On Saturday, 20 February 2021 at 09:41:00 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 2/20/21 2:44 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 20:47:50 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 2/19/21 8:27 PM, Bill wrote:
justan wrote:
Bill Wrote in message:r
Keyser Söze wrote: ...AOC led an effort to
raise, so far, more than $2 million in cash to help the victims of the
terrible winter storm in Texas.How much is sticking in her pocket?

Are you saying shes already corrupted?

She had to learn a lot as a barmaid.


She seems a hell of a lot brighter than you. She's had a few interesting
jobs and she's bilingual, and you are hardly competent in English.

You mean she is a Puerto Rican who also speaks English. Most do,
particularly if they live in New York..

Actually, while AOC is descendant from Puerto Ricans, she is a New
Yorker, having been born and reared there. Her dad was also a New
Yorker, but her mom was born in PR. She might consider herself a
Nuyorican. AOC is more fluent in English and Spanish than Bilious.
--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,
Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see
most of your posts and I don't read any of them.



Your cat is probably more fluent in English than Calif Swill.


Blanco, showing your asskissing stupidly again.

  #28   Report Post  
Old February 20th 21, 07:54 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Oct 2020
Posts: 1,320
Default While Ted Cruz was on his flight of shame...

On 2/20/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 2/20/21 9:06 AM, True North wrote:
On Saturday, 20 February 2021 at 09:41:00 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 2/20/21 2:44 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 20:47:50 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 2/19/21 8:27 PM, Bill wrote:
justan wrote:
Bill Wrote in message:r
Keyser Söze wrote: ...AOC led an effort to
raise, so far, more than $2 million in cash to help the victims of the
terrible winter storm in Texas.How much is sticking in her pocket?

Are you saying shes already corrupted?

She had to learn a lot as a barmaid.


She seems a hell of a lot brighter than you. She's had a few interesting
jobs and she's bilingual, and you are hardly competent in English.

You mean she is a Puerto Rican who also speaks English. Most do,
particularly if they live in New York..

Actually, while AOC is descendant from Puerto Ricans, she is a New
Yorker, having been born and reared there. Her dad was also a New
Yorker, but her mom was born in PR. She might consider herself a
Nuyorican. AOC is more fluent in English and Spanish than Bilious.
--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,
Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see
most of your posts and I don't read any of them.


Your cat is probably more fluent in English than Calif Swill.


No doubt, and the cat spells better, too. And of course the cat is a
Never Trumper.


No, he is a give me stuff free type.


The cats earn their keep.

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *
  #30   Report Post  
Old February 20th 21, 08:05 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jan 2011
Posts: 5,637
Default While Ted Cruz was on his flight of shame...

On Saturday, 20 February 2021 at 14:55:42 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 2/20/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 2/20/21 2:44 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 20:47:50 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 2/19/21 8:27 PM, Bill wrote:
justan wrote:
Bill Wrote in message:r
Keyser Söze wrote: ...AOC led an effort to
raise, so far, more than $2 million in cash to help the victims of the
terrible winter storm in Texas.How much is sticking in her pocket?

Are you saying shes already corrupted?

She had to learn a lot as a barmaid.


She seems a hell of a lot brighter than you. She's had a few interesting
jobs and she's bilingual, and you are hardly competent in English.

You mean she is a Puerto Rican who also speaks English. Most do,
particularly if they live in New York..


Actually, while AOC is descendant from Puerto Ricans, she is a New
Yorker, having been born and reared there. Her dad was also a New
Yorker, but her mom was born in PR. She might consider herself a
Nuyorican. AOC is more fluent in English and Spanish than Bilious.


Still, she is immersed in Spanish from birth. I doubt she is any better in
English than I am, and she seems to be a good Democrat. Live off those who
work and pay taxes.

You really truly are ignorant.
--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *



I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post!
He can't blame all his faults on liquor.


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cruz Boating All Out General 6 January 27th 16 05:27 PM
ted cruz... Keyser Söze General 27 December 27th 15 03:45 AM
RC B-29 Flight Poquito Loco General 20 July 12th 14 11:34 PM
Pre-flight check Tip Simple Simon ASA 18 August 20th 03 12:44 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2021 BoatBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Boats"

 

Copyright © 2017