Keyser Söze[_3_] Keyser Söze[_3_] is offline

Default While Ted Cruz was on his flight of shame...

On 2/20/21 1:01 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 10:05:45 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Wrote in message:r
On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 20:47:50 -0500, Keyser wrote:On 2/19/21 8:27 PM, Bill wrote: justan wrote: Bill Wrote in message:r Keyser Söze wrote: ...AOC led an effort to raise, so far, more than $2 million in cash

to help the victims of the terrible winter storm in Texas.How much is sticking in her pocket? Are you saying shes already corrupted? She had to learn a lot as a barmaid. She seems a hell of a lot brighter than you. She's had a few interesting jobs and she's bilingual, and you are hardly competent in
English.You mean she is a Puerto Rican who also speaks English. Most do,particularly if they live in New York..

I give her credit for having respect enough to learn the language
of her host country.

She might have just wanted to talk to her parents.

Is there some reason to believe her parents didn't speak English? Her
dad was born in the USA. My grandparents came from Europe and learned
English when they got here and from then on did not want to speak their
native Russian, German, and Polish. My mom, born here, had a proper
Bostonian accent, and my dad sounded as if he came from Philly.

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *