BoatBanter.com

-   -   While Ted Cruz was on his flight of shame... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/187257-while-ted-cruz-his-flight-shame.html)

Keyser Söze[_3_] February 19th 21 10:16 PM

While Ted Cruz was on his flight of shame...

....AOC led an effort to raise, so far, more than $2 million in cash to
help the victims of the terrible winter storm in Texas.
--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,

Bill[_12_] February 19th 21 10:21 PM

Keyser Söze wrote:
...AOC led an effort to raise, so far, more than $2 million in cash to
help the victims of the terrible winter storm in Texas.

How much is sticking in her pocket?

justan February 19th 21 10:41 PM

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
...AOC led an effort to raise, so far, more than $2 million in cash to help the victims of the terrible winter storm in Texas.-- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't seemost of your posts and I don't read any of them.

Shes also piling on to the cry to impeach Cuomo. Not everything
she does is wrong.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

justan February 19th 21 10:43 PM

While Ted Cruz was on his flight of shame...

Bill Wrote in message:r
Keyser Söze wrote: ...AOC led an effort to raise, so far, more than $2 million in cash to help the victims of the terrible winter storm in Texas.How much is sticking in her pocket?

Are you saying shes already corrupted?

Bill[_12_] February 20th 21 01:27 AM

justan wrote:
Bill Wrote in message:r
Keyser Söze wrote: ...AOC led an effort to
raise, so far, more than $2 million in cash to help the victims of the
terrible winter storm in Texas.How much is sticking in her pocket?

Are you saying shes already corrupted?

She had to learn a lot as a barmaid.

Keyser Söze[_3_] February 20th 21 01:44 AM

On 2/19/21 5:21 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
...AOC led an effort to raise, so far, more than $2 million in cash to
help the victims of the terrible winter storm in Texas.

How much is sticking in her pocket?

I'd guess none. After all, it isn't one of the Trump Family charities in
which the Trumps pocket the proceeds.

Keyser Söze[_3_] February 20th 21 01:47 AM

On 2/19/21 8:27 PM, Bill wrote:
justan wrote:
Bill Wrote in message:r
Keyser Söze wrote: ...AOC led an effort to
raise, so far, more than $2 million in cash to help the victims of the
terrible winter storm in Texas.How much is sticking in her pocket?

Are you saying shes already corrupted?

She had to learn a lot as a barmaid.

She seems a hell of a lot brighter than you. She's had a few interesting
jobs and she's bilingual, and you are hardly competent in English.

Bill[_12_] February 20th 21 03:25 AM

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 2/19/21 5:21 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
...AOC led an effort to raise, so far, more than $2 million in cash to
help the victims of the terrible winter storm in Texas.

How much is sticking in her pocket?

I'd guess none. After all, it isn't one of the Trump Family charities in
which the Trumps pocket the proceeds.

Well, Trump was a buddy of the Clintons for a long time. May have been
where he learned the charity scam. Pay your daughter $185,000 a year for
a couple meetings, etc.

Bill[_12_] February 20th 21 03:25 AM

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 2/19/21 8:27 PM, Bill wrote:
justan wrote:
Bill Wrote in message:r
Keyser Söze wrote: ...AOC led an effort to
raise, so far, more than $2 million in cash to help the victims of the
terrible winter storm in Texas.How much is sticking in her pocket?

Are you saying shes already corrupted?

She had to learn a lot as a barmaid.

She seems a hell of a lot brighter than you. She's had a few interesting
jobs and she's bilingual, and you are hardly competent in English.

I have had several interesting jobs, and used to speak spans fairly
fluently. Lack of use over the years has killed the fluent part. Can
still hold a conversation with people in Costa Rica who did not speak
English. I worked with Braceros during junior and most of senior high
school. Never did learn to be a bar maid. Since I rarely drink, is not a
required skill.

[email protected] February 20th 21 07:44 AM

While Ted Cruz was on his flight of shame...

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 20:47:50 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 2/19/21 8:27 PM, Bill wrote:
justan wrote:
Bill Wrote in message:r
Keyser Söze wrote: ...AOC led an effort to
raise, so far, more than $2 million in cash to help the victims of the
terrible winter storm in Texas.How much is sticking in her pocket?

Are you saying shes already corrupted?

She had to learn a lot as a barmaid.

She seems a hell of a lot brighter than you. She's had a few interesting
jobs and she's bilingual, and you are hardly competent in English.

You mean she is a Puerto Rican who also speaks English. Most do,
particularly if they live in New York..