Default More Liberal Stupidity

http://shorturl.at/nrPT6

I reckon I'm just a damn white-supremacist! This is what happens when the wrong
answer is used. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSCPUGHUyIs

I wonder if making white kids show their work is also white supremacy? I suppose
the author of this never walked into the classroom and saw kids copying just the
answers from their friend? Stupid!

https://www.dailywire.com/news/askin...KxVOfNQq74IV0Q
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

John Wrote in message:r
http://shorturl.at/nrPT6I reckon I'm just a damn white-supremacist! This is what happens when the wronganswer is used. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSCPUGHUyIsI wonder if making white kids show their work is also white supremacy? I supposethe author of this never walked into the classroom and saw kids copying just theanswers from their friend? Stupid!https://www.dailywire.com/news/askin...4IV0Q--Freedom Isn't Free!

Indeed it is stupid. But it is part of the democratic plan to
harness the world as that schmuck Schumer alluded to. For years
and years they tried to label anyone who isn't them Racist. Now
it"s white supremicist. Thank God there are quite a few thinking
Americans who aren't under their spell.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

Yes, I'm a racist piece of ****.

Stupidity Mr. Luddite[_4_] General 15 March 14th 20 04:01 AM
Only the far right could come up with this stupidity..... iBoaterer[_2_] General 53 October 24th 12 01:10 PM
More liberal stupidity Bob Crantz ASA 1 April 25th 07 10:34 AM
Stupidity is Contagious JoeSpareBedroom General 28 September 24th 06 11:23 PM
Perfect Example of Stupidity Lloyd Bonafide ASA 6 February 23rd 06 10:02 PM