posted to alt.sailing.asa
Lloyd Bonafide

Default Perfect Example of Stupidity

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20060220/D8FT47900.html

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scout

"Lloyd Bonafide" wrote in message
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20060220/D8FT47900.html

Our president is a brilliant, honest, God fearing man. He will lead our
nation into salvation.
Scout
"Just great. In case you can't tell, I'm being sarcastic. You stink! You are
a senile, buck-toothed, old mummy with bony girl arms and you smell like an
elephants butt."
Homer J. Simpson

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

Can you top this?

Handing US ports over to Arab Companies:

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20060221/D8FTFTJ89.html

No child left behind!

Amen!

"Scout" wrote in message
"Lloyd Bonafide" wrote in message
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20060220/D8FT47900.html

Our president is a brilliant, honest, God fearing man. He will lead our
nation into salvation.
Scout
"Just great. In case you can't tell, I'm being sarcastic. You stink! You
are a senile, buck-toothed, old mummy with bony girl arms and you smell
like an elephants butt."
Homer J. Simpson

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scout

Brilliant!
Once they have a vested interest in our economy, they'd never want to hurt
us.
Similar miracles are in the works for the education and social security
systems!
Soon we will all be sleeping soundly.
Scout

k.net...

"Scout" wrote in message
"Lloyd Bonafide" wrote in message
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20060220/D8FT47900.html

Our president is a brilliant, honest, God fearing man. He will lead our
nation into salvation.
Scout
"Just great. In case you can't tell, I'm being sarcastic. You stink! You
are a senile, buck-toothed, old mummy with bony girl arms and you smell
like an elephants butt."
Homer J. Simpson

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

"Scout" wrote in message

Brilliant!

Guinness in a bottle?

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scout

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Scout" wrote in message

Brilliant!

Guinness in a bottle?

Max

That's the one!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

"Scout" wrote in message
"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Scout" wrote in message

Brilliant!

Guinness in a bottle?

Max

That's the one!

Brilliant !

Max

Perfect cruiser [email protected] ASA 10 January 9th 06 03:34 PM
perfect cruisin boat [email protected] ASA 26 January 9th 06 05:07 AM
The perfect name John Cairns ASA 9 January 7th 06 02:23 PM
(Almost) Perfect Weekend Tom General 0 January 3rd 06 04:55 AM
OT Conservative Christians Show Stupidity (again) [email protected] General 18 December 9th 05 01:03 AM