BoatBanter.com

-   -   Perfect Example of Stupidity (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/66829-perfect-example-stupidity.html)

Lloyd Bonafide February 21st 06 02:36 AM

Perfect Example of Stupidity

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20060220/D8FT47900.html

Scout February 21st 06 09:59 AM

Perfect Example of Stupidity

"Lloyd Bonafide" wrote in message
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20060220/D8FT47900.html

Our president is a brilliant, honest, God fearing man. He will lead our
nation into salvation.
Scout
"Just great. In case you can't tell, I'm being sarcastic. You stink! You are
a senile, buck-toothed, old mummy with bony girl arms and you smell like an
elephants butt."
Homer J. Simpson

Bob Crantz February 21st 06 02:13 PM

Perfect Example of Stupidity

Can you top this?

Handing US ports over to Arab Companies:

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20060221/D8FTFTJ89.html

No child left behind!

Amen!

Scout February 22nd 06 10:09 AM

Perfect Example of Stupidity

Brilliant!
Once they have a vested interest in our economy, they'd never want to hurt
us.
Similar miracles are in the works for the education and social security
systems!
Soon we will all be sleeping soundly.
Scout

k.net...