justan justan is offline

Default More Liberal Stupidity

John Wrote in message:r
http://shorturl.at/nrPT6I reckon I'm just a damn white-supremacist! This is what happens when the wronganswer is used. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSCPUGHUyIsI wonder if making white kids show their work is also white supremacy? I supposethe author of this never walked into the classroom and saw kids copying just theanswers from their friend? Stupid!https://www.dailywire.com/news/askin...4IV0Q--Freedom Isn't Free!

Indeed it is stupid. But it is part of the democratic plan to
harness the world as that schmuck Schumer alluded to. For years
and years they tried to label anyone who isn't them Racist. Now
it"s white supremicist. Thank God there are quite a few thinking
Americans who aren't under their spell.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html