Default Today's Funny by Tom Tomorrow

https://ibb.co/nMxXDMW

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,
Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see
most of your posts and I don't read any of them.

On Monday, 15 February 2021 at 11:59:51 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
https://ibb.co/nMxXDMW

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,
Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see
most of your posts and I don't read any of them.

Went out to visit my sister in the burbs Saturday afternoon and for some reason her husband was fixated on the proceed8ngs. Couldn't believe Mitch McConnell sp? comments after he voted to acquitt.
What the 'ell? Are most repugnants crazy as the bedbug?

On 2/15/21 12:39 PM, True North wrote:
On Monday, 15 February 2021 at 11:59:51 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
https://ibb.co/nMxXDMW

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,
Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see
most of your posts and I don't read any of them.

Went out to visit my sister in the burbs Saturday afternoon and for some reason her husband was fixated on the proceed8ngs. Couldn't believe Mitch McConnell sp? comments after he voted to acquitt.
What the 'ell? Are most repugnants crazy as the bedbug?

They're pussies, still afraid of Trump.
--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,
Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see
most of your posts and I don't read any of them.

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
On 2/15/21 12:39 PM, True North wrote: On Monday, 15 February 2021 at 11:59:51 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote: https://ibb.co/nMxXDMW -- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com, Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see most of your posts and I don't read any of them. Went out to visit my sister in the burbs Saturday afternoon and for some reason her husband was fixated on the proceed8ngs. Couldn't believe Mitch McConnell sp? comments after he voted to acquitt. What the 'ell? Are most repugnants crazy as the bedbug? They're pussies, still afraid of Trump.-- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't seemost of your posts and I don't read any of them.

Pussies? Pussies hide behind school deferments or they sneaked
over the border to Kanuckistan where they recieved a heros
welcome. How many flags or draft cards did you burn?
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

On Monday, February 15, 2021 at 1:57:28 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:
[...]

Didn't you hear? Old weird harold served in a civilian capacity at a General's request. Every night was his turn in the barrel.

On Mon, 15 Feb 2021 09:39:47 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

On Monday, 15 February 2021 at 11:59:51 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
https://ibb.co/nMxXDMW

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,
Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see
most of your posts and I don't read any of them.

Went out to visit my sister in the burbs Saturday afternoon and for some reason her husband was fixated on the proceed8ngs. Couldn't believe Mitch McConnell sp? comments after he voted to acquitt.
What the 'ell? Are most repugnants crazy as the bedbug?

Civility?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Mon, 15 Feb 2021 13:29:23 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 2/15/21 12:39 PM, True North wrote:
On Monday, 15 February 2021 at 11:59:51 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
https://ibb.co/nMxXDMW

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,
Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see
most of your posts and I don't read any of them.

Went out to visit my sister in the burbs Saturday afternoon and for some reason her husband was fixated on the proceed8ngs. Couldn't believe Mitch McConnell sp? comments after he voted to acquitt.
What the 'ell? Are most repugnants crazy as the bedbug?

They're pussies, still afraid of Trump.

Pussies pretend folks are in the Bozo's bin so the bozo won't have to face hard
facts.

Pussy!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Mon, 15 Feb 2021 11:56:23 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

[...]

Eisboch caught him in that lie!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Today's funny... Keyser Söze General 12 August 27th 15 11:55 PM
Tomorrow is the day... [email protected] General 16 August 10th 08 03:30 PM
Big day tomorrow... John H. General 47 September 18th 07 09:49 PM
Tomorrow Joe ASA 2 October 25th 05 11:08 PM
Today and tomorrow SAIL LOCO ASA 1 October 12th 03 10:18 PM