Default Today's funny...

....political quote comes from Lindsay Graham, commenting on The
Trumpster on CNN:

“If Donald Trump is the nominee, that’s the end of the Republican Party.
He’s shallow. He’s ill-prepared to be commander in chief. He’s a
complete idiot when it comes to Mideast policy.”

That's true, but...Graham is shallow, ill-prepared to be CiC and is a
complete idiot when it comes to Mideast policy.

Takes one to know one, I guess.

On Wed, 26 Aug 2015 10:48:33 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

...political quote comes from Lindsay Graham, commenting on The
Trumpster on CNN:

“If Donald Trump is the nominee, that’s the end of the Republican Party.
He’s shallow. He’s ill-prepared to be commander in chief. He’s a
complete idiot when it comes to Mideast policy.”

That's true, but...Graham is shallow, ill-prepared to be CiC and is a
complete idiot when it comes to Mideast policy.

Takes one to know one, I guess.

Deez Nuts is out polling Graham by about 7 points.

wrote:

...political quote comes from Lindsay Graham, commenting on The
Trumpster on CNN:

“If Donald Trump is the nominee, that’s the end of the Republican Party.
He’s shallow. He’s ill-prepared to be commander in chief. He’s a
complete idiot when it comes to Mideast policy.”

That's true, but...Graham is shallow, ill-prepared to be CiC and is a
complete idiot when it comes to Mideast policy.

Takes one to know one, I guess.

Deez Nuts is out polling Graham by about 7 points.

We have not had a POTUS that is prepared to e commander in chief for a lot
of POTUS's.

wrote:

...political quote comes from Lindsay Graham, commenting on The
Trumpster on CNN:

“If Donald Trump is the nominee, that’s the end of the Republican Party.
He’s shallow. He’s ill-prepared to be commander in chief. He’s a
complete idiot when it comes to Mideast policy.”

That's true, but...Graham is shallow, ill-prepared to be CiC and is a
complete idiot when it comes to Mideast policy.

Takes one to know one, I guess.

Deez Nuts is out polling Graham by about 7 points.

We have not had a POTUS that is prepared to e commander in chief for a lot
of POTUS's.

Since the 60s the only one I can think of is RR.

wrote:

...political quote comes from Lindsay Graham, commenting on The
Trumpster on CNN:

“If Donald Trump is the nominee, that’s the end of the Republican Party.
He’s shallow. He’s ill-prepared to be commander in chief. He’s a
complete idiot when it comes to Mideast policy.”

That's true, but...Graham is shallow, ill-prepared to be CiC and is a
complete idiot when it comes to Mideast policy.

Takes one to know one, I guess.

Deez Nuts is out polling Graham by about 7 points.

We have not had a POTUS that is prepared to e commander in chief for a lot
of POTUS's.

Since the 60s the only one I can think of is RR.

RR was smart enough first term to surround himself with great advisors.

wrote:

...political quote comes from Lindsay Graham, commenting on The
Trumpster on CNN:

“If Donald Trump is the nominee, that’s the end of the Republican Party.
He’s shallow. He’s ill-prepared to be commander in chief. He’s a
complete idiot when it comes to Mideast policy.”

That's true, but...Graham is shallow, ill-prepared to be CiC and is a
complete idiot when it comes to Mideast policy.

Takes one to know one, I guess.

Deez Nuts is out polling Graham by about 7 points.

We have not had a POTUS that is prepared to e commander in chief for a lot
of POTUS's.

Since the 60s the only one I can think of is RR.

RR was smart enough first term to surround himself with great advisors.

Ronald Reagan, who did nothing after hundreds of American soldiers were
killed in Lebanon? Ronald Reagan, who broke the law by selling munitions
to Iran and using the proceeds to toppled a government in Central
America? That Ronald Reagan? Sheesh.

wrote:

[...]

You're so predictable. :-)
Mikek

---

wrote:

[...]

Predictable as others state.

On Wed, 26 Aug 2015 15:25:53 -0400, Justan Olphart
wrote:

We have not had a POTUS that is prepared to e commander in chief for a lot
of POTUS's.

Since the 60s the only one I can think of is RR.

Who was the one in the 60s? Nixon? It certainly wasn't the other two.

I am not even that sure I would put Reagan on the list. Maybe GHWB ...
until he screwed up and did not get the hell out of there after he won
the war we went to fight. That bumped him off my list, along with
everyone since..

Not really funny, yet... F.O.A.D. General 5 May 7th 13 01:32 PM
Too funny... Wizard of Woodstock General 7 July 29th 09 11:52 PM
Funny Jim General 0 December 20th 08 04:57 PM
I'm sorry - this is just too funny... Tom Francis - SWSports General 15 November 30th 08 03:03 AM
This is too funny! [email protected] General 1 September 27th 08 01:18 AM