Default Big day tomorrow...

Wife and I go down to do the paperwork to unload the Proline and pick up
the 186CC Key West. I've decided to go with the 150hp Yamaha, just 'cause I
want to. 220 hp was the right amount for the 21'er, so I figure 150hp will
do well on the 18'er, especially with a load of grandkids thereon!
Dan Dan is offline

John H. wrote:
Wife and I go down to do the paperwork to unload the Proline and pick up
the 186CC Key West. I've decided to go with the 150hp Yamaha, just 'cause I
want to. 220 hp was the right amount for the 21'er, so I figure 150hp will
do well on the 18'er, especially with a load of grandkids thereon!

That's great, John! Nice boat, too! Post some pictures when you pick
her up. Unfortunately it has a transom so huge volumes of water you
might take on will have to drain normally.

Dan
Tim Tim is offline

On Sep 15, 9:00 pm, John H. wrote:
On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 19:25:25 -0400, Dan intrceptor@gmaildotcom wrote:
John H. wrote:
Wife and I go down to do the paperwork to unload the Proline and pick up
the 186CC Key West. I've decided to go with the 150hp Yamaha, just 'cause I
want to. 220 hp was the right amount for the 21'er, so I figure 150hp will
do well on the 18'er, especially with a load of grandkids thereon!

That's great, John! Nice boat, too! Post some pictures when you pick
her up. Unfortunately it has a transom so huge volumes of water you
might take on will have to drain normally.

Dan

I'm planning to use the 92qt cooler as a bailer. That should do it.

Did you ever decide on what color prop to get?

John H. wrote:
Wife and I go down to do the paperwork to unload the Proline and pick up
the 186CC Key West. I've decided to go with the 150hp Yamaha, just 'cause I
want to. 220 hp was the right amount for the 21'er, so I figure 150hp will
do well on the 18'er, especially with a load of grandkids thereon!

That's great, John! Nice boat, too! Post some pictures when you pick
her up. Unfortunately it has a transom so huge volumes of water you
might take on will have to drain normally.

Dan

I'm planning to use the 92qt cooler as a bailer. That should do it.

Did you ever decide on what color prop to get?

I'm leaning more and more towards stainless steel with a red and white
spiral, surrounded by a wide black border, with flowers in it, maybe
pansies.

HK HK is offline

John H. wrote:
Wife and I go down to do the paperwork to unload the Proline and pick up
the 186CC Key West. I've decided to go with the 150hp Yamaha, just 'cause I
want to. 220 hp was the right amount for the 21'er, so I figure 150hp will
do well on the 18'er, especially with a load of grandkids thereon!
That's great, John! Nice boat, too! Post some pictures when you pick
her up. Unfortunately it has a transom so huge volumes of water you
might take on will have to drain normally.
Dan

I'm planning to use the 92qt cooler as a bailer. That should do it.

Did you ever decide on what color prop to get?

Herring should get a white single blade prop to match the one on his
beanie.

Good god, he isn't going to keep that boat up on the Bay, is he?

Tim Tim is offline

On Sep 16, 7:07 am, John H. wrote:
John H. wrote:
Wife and I go down to do the paperwork to unload the Proline and pick up
the 186CC Key West. I've decided to go with the 150hp Yamaha, just 'cause I
want to. 220 hp was the right amount for the 21'er, so I figure 150hp will
do well on the 18'er, especially with a load of grandkids thereon!
That's great, John! Nice boat, too! Post some pictures when you pick
her up. Unfortunately it has a transom so huge volumes of water you
might take on will have to drain normally.
Dan
I'm planning to use the 92qt cooler as a bailer. That should do it.

Did you ever decide on what color prop to get?

Herring should get a white single blade prop to match the one on his
beanie.

Good god, he isn't going to keep that boat up on the Bay, is he?

Harry, you don't even make a good pretender, let alone a great one.

I'm surprised why someone to whom you're responding hasn't asked you to
speak to me directly. After all, surely they know a 'pretend filter' only
works in one direction!

If I were Tim, I'd respond with, "Why don't you ask him."-

Go ahead, John, you have my permission...
LOL

John H. wrote:
[...]

Now that was a good one.

Poor Herring.

"HK" wrote in message
. ..

Now that was a good one.

Poor Herring.

Poor JohnH is ready for some serious R&R. I recommend he join Goofy & the
gang on a Disney cruise.

Tomorrow Joe ASA 2 October 25th 05 11:08 PM
tomorrow, go help a card Rob O. Adams, PAP ASA 0 April 22nd 05 11:41 AM
Big day tomorrow John Cairns ASA 0 August 19th 04 10:25 PM
Boating tomorrow! Harry Krause General 0 December 28th 03 04:05 AM