Joe

Default Tomorrow

We load the last of the grub, water and sails then it's offshore for a
week. Going to hit Freeport where a buddy own's a liquor sto0) and
Port Aransas. Lots of rig fishing and island exploring planned. Going
to catch a 125 pound tuna or King, and about 100 pounds of red snapper
and grouper filets. Have 20 pounds of squid and cigar minnows in the
freezer now for bait.

The weather is perfect! And have lots of storm fuel left over to burn.

Going to be offshore till next mo. or sometime. I hope you 9-5ers have
fun!

Joe

Scotty

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
We load the last of the grub, water and sails then it's

offshore for a
week. Going to hit Freeport where a buddy own's a liquor

sto0) and
Port Aransas. Lots of rig fishing and island exploring planned.

Going
to catch a 125 pound tuna or King, and about 100 pounds of red

snapper
and grouper filets. Have 20 pounds of squid and cigar minnows

in the
freezer now for bait.

The weather is perfect! And have lots of storm fuel left over

to burn.

Going to be offshore till next mo. or sometime. I hope you

9-5ers have
fun!

Well, I'm not a 9-5er, so YOU have fun.

Scotty

Joe

I was talking to bubbles....I know you work for yourself.

It's off to the minute made ball park here in 30 min for a ball game
tonight. Then it's offshore when we wake up !

Yeahaaaaaaa...

See ya!

Joe