Default Perfect for my Southern Skiff...

....the 19-footer I am considering...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN42mq5eSUc

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
...the 19-footer I am considering...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN42mq5eSUc-- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't seemost of your posts and I don't read any of them.

DREAM BIG OLD MAN.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

On Thu, 11 Feb 2021 14:21:08 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

...the 19-footer I am considering...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN42mq5eSUc

===

There will be people rushing out to buy them. There appears to be a
major arms race going on with the big multi engine go fast crowd. I
like the fact that they are a lot quieter than the go fast boats of 20
years ago.

https://youtu.be/qv-GPdnJ-1E

wrote:

...the 19-footer I am considering...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN42mq5eSUc

===

There will be people rushing out to buy them. There appears to be a
major arms race going on with the big multi engine go fast crowd. I
like the fact that they are a lot quieter than the go fast boats of 20
years ago.

https://youtu.be/qv-GPdnJ-1E

I'm sure you are right that they'll sell, even at $75,000 a pop. I'll
bet the fuel burn is...interesting.

wrote:

...the 19-footer I am considering...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN42mq5eSUc

Another virtual boat? What happened to that Volvo-powered, twin-diesel trawler?
Did Donnie ever get a virtual ride on that?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:

...the 19-footer I am considering...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN42mq5eSUc

===

There will be people rushing out to buy them. There appears to be a
major arms race going on with the big multi engine go fast crowd. I
like the fact that they are a lot quieter than the go fast boats of 20
years ago.

https://youtu.be/qv-GPdnJ-1E

I'm sure you are right that they'll sell, even at $75,000 a pop. I'll
bet the fuel burn is...interesting.

===

The people who buy them don't worry about fuel burn.

wrote:

...the 19-footer I am considering...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN42mq5eSUc

===

There will be people rushing out to buy them. There appears to be a
major arms race going on with the big multi engine go fast crowd. I
like the fact that they are a lot quieter than the go fast boats of 20
years ago.

https://youtu.be/qv-GPdnJ-1E

I'm sure you are right that they'll sell, even at $75,000 a pop. I'll
bet the fuel burn is...interesting.

===

The people who buy them don't worry about fuel burn.

If you can pay $85,000 per motor, fuel costs matter?

wrote:

...the 19-footer I am considering...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN42mq5eSUc

===

There will be people rushing out to buy them. There appears to be a
major arms race going on with the big multi engine go fast crowd. I
like the fact that they are a lot quieter than the go fast boats of 20
years ago.

https://youtu.be/qv-GPdnJ-1E

I'm sure you are right that they'll sell, even at $75,000 a pop. I'll
bet the fuel burn is...interesting.

===

The people who buy them don't worry about fuel burn.

Probably better the the QE II. That ship gets 6 inches per gallon I read.

wrote:

...the 19-footer I am considering...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN42mq5eSUc

Yup that is almost a quarter of a million worth of engines once you
pay to have them rigged and pay the taxes. That is before you buy a
boat.

wrote:

...the 19-footer I am considering...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN42mq5eSUc

===

There will be people rushing out to buy them. There appears to be a
major arms race going on with the big multi engine go fast crowd. I
like the fact that they are a lot quieter than the go fast boats of 20
years ago.

https://youtu.be/qv-GPdnJ-1E

I'm sure you are right that they'll sell, even at $75,000 a pop. I'll
bet the fuel burn is...interesting.

===

The people who buy them don't worry about fuel burn.

This is one of the platforms they are targeting.
https://www.tiarayachts.com/48-ls

Another take on it
https://www.powerandmotoryacht.com/....ster-of-lake-x

Maybe I will get a pair for my pontoon. ;-)

Unfortunately I think two will put me over the weight limit for gear
and crew.
It is close to the total weight of my boat rigged, full tank of fuel,
the dog and me on board.

skiff cavelamb Tall Ship Photos 0 September 15th 09 03:13 AM
Luan 1/8" for skiff? jotis Boat Building 19 February 13th 04 12:55 AM
sea skiff windshield jeff Boat Building 0 November 24th 03 11:37 PM
Small Skiff Bert & Eileen Plank Boat Building 0 November 22nd 03 08:10 PM
simmons sea skiff Marvin Murphy Boat Building 0 August 6th 03 04:52 PM