Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default Perfect for my Southern Skiff...

Wayne B wrote:
On Thu, 11 Feb 2021 17:51:35 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 2/11/21 4:36 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Thu, 11 Feb 2021 14:21:08 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

...the 19-footer I am considering...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN42mq5eSUc

===

There will be people rushing out to buy them. There appears to be a
major arms race going on with the big multi engine go fast crowd. I
like the fact that they are a lot quieter than the go fast boats of 20
years ago.

https://youtu.be/qv-GPdnJ-1E

I'm sure you are right that they'll sell, even at $75,000 a pop. I'll
bet the fuel burn is...interesting.

===

The people who buy them don't worry about fuel burn.

Probably better the the QE II. That ship gets 6 inches per gallon I read.