Default Should I or Shouldn't I?

On Sat, 6 Feb 2021 18:47:03 -0000 (UTC), Bill

On Sat, 06 Feb 2021 11:34:23 -0500, John wrote:

On Sat, 6 Feb 2021 10:35:13 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Wrote in message:r
On Fri, 5 Feb 2021 12:39:44 -0500, Keyser
wrote:On 2/5/21 12:26 PM, True North
wrote: On Friday, 5 February 2021 at 10:01:56 UTC-4, justan
wrote: The idea of a motorcycle is to ride it: not carry it around
on a trailer. I have a 1300cc Can Am. There's no worries about getting both

feet on the ground unless you are dismounting. --
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html So,
y'all have a three wheel girlie bike. What would y'all know about
riding back on rutted logging roads and trails? Justan rides a
trike? He thinks a trike
is a motorcycle? That's funny. Not knocking
the vehicle as a three-wheeler, but a motorcycle it is not.When we were
in Maggie Valley NC they were having a "Slingshot" rally.The town was
full of them. I really didn't get the joke tho. If youwant a motorcycle,
get one. This is an open air 3 wheel
car.
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/2017%20Mash...ike%20dash.jpg

A neighbor of mine Has one. He's spent thousands on making it more
accomodating. Including upgrading the seats to gain storage space
the size of a glovebox. A fender for the rear wheel. It's so low
you have to crawl into it. It's a head turner but I wouldn't want
one if it was given to me.

Agree. I'd much rather have a VW dune buggy.

Had one. The novelty wears off pretty fast. Building it was more fun
than driving it.

My kids loved mine. We would be in the mountains, off grid and they were
maybe 6 and 9. Got to drive. I sold it, as was not getting much use and
was in the driveway while I cleaned garage. Some guy drove by asked if I
wanted to sell. Thought for a few seconds and asked how much? Sold for at
least what I paid for it.

My ex traded mine for dry walling the ceiling in the garage and
painting it.

On Saturday, 6 February 2021 at 23:52:50 UTC-4, Alex wrote:
True North wrote:
On Friday, 5 February 2021 at 01:14:57 UTC-4, wrote: On Thu, 4 Feb 2021 17:24:16 -0800 (PST), True North wrote: On Thursday, 4 February 2021 at 20:56:06 UTC-4, wrote: On Thu, 04 Feb 2021 13:44:33 -0500, Wayne B wrote: On Thu, 04 Feb 2021 11:47:03 -0500, John wrote: On Wed, 03 Feb 2021 17:13:05 -0500, wrote: On Wed, 3 Feb 2021 19:13:30 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote: justan wrote: John Wrote in message:r That is the question:https://www.motorichmond.com/New-Inv...=list--Freedom Isn't Free! HERE'S THE ANSWER I THINK YOU WANT. GO FOR IT. YOU'RE ONLY YOUNG ONCE. I still have my motorcycle endorsement on my license, but I think the reaction time is not there anymore to ride. I just stopped because this is not a motorcycle friendly place. Too many people who can't seem to see one in the city and not enough roads to make it interesting in the country. Southern Md used to be a great place to ride with lots of little winding country roads criss crossing the 3 or 4 southern counties. There is really nothing like that here. Roads tend to be long straight 2 lane blacktops. We have some great roads over by the mountains, or over the mountains in WV. Southern MD is too boring. === We were on some great windy roads in WV a few years ago, over near Cass and Green Bank. There's also a very cool steam railroad in that area. https://wvstateparks.com/park/cass-scenic-railroad-state-park/ I was never committed enough to ride from Southern Md to WV. I did ride up to the GW Forest once but I was usually just a short ride guy. Someplace we could go and stay off the interstate. Annapolis on the back road was a nice ride. Maybe out near Harry's house, loop around through LaPlata and back up through Chuck County. There are lots of little roads only locals know about down there. I was thinking of getting a small dirt bike to ride the rails to trails up here. We also have lots of logging roads criss crossing the province. The plan would be to load the dirt bike on my Mission utility trailer to access any where in the province. Only time I ever got hurt on a motor cycle was dirt biking ... twice.Now that you mention it, the only time I can recall falling off a motorcycle was when I took my 175cc CanAm TNT back in on a narrow rutty dirt road. That's why I'll be thinking of a small bike somewhere between 125 cc to 250cc. Anything bigger is a bit too tall in the saddle for me to get both feet on the ground. I don't plan on going too fast either and I want something easy to load on my trailer.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

No, "you need you wife to help push your tiny" member away before she dies laughing.

Did you find an 8 year old to write that for you?

Not required, I copied your style and content.

John Wrote in message:r
On Sat, 6 Feb 2021 10:43:26 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:John Wrote in message:r On Fri, 05 Feb 2021 23:03:05 -0500, wrote:On Fri, 5 Feb 2021 12:39:44 -0500, Keyser wrote:On 2/5/21 12:26 PM, True North wrote: On Friday, 5 February 2021 at 10:01:56 UTC-4, justan wrote: The idea of a motorcycle is to ride it: not carry it around on a trailer. I have a 1300cc Can Am. There's no worries about getting both feet on the ground unless you are dismounting. -- ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html So, y'all have a three wheel girlie bike. What would y'all know about riding back on rutted logging roads and trails? Justan rides a trike? He thinks a trike is a motorcycle? That's funny. Not knocking the vehicle as a three-wheeler, but a motorcycle it is not.When we were in Maggie Valley NC they were having a "Slingshot" rally.The town was full of them. I really didn't get the joke tho. If youwant amotorcycle, get one. This is an open air 3 wheel car.http://gfretwell.com/ftp/2017%20Mash%20Stomp%20NC/T%20top%20slingshot.jpghttp://gfretwell.com/ftp/2017%20Mash...%20dash.jpgFor several years my brother was the GM at the Maggie Valley Golf and CountryClub. Great place to visit. Used to go to Moto Guzzi rally's at the Blue RidgeMotorcyde Campground up the road towards the mountains in Cruso. Some fantasticriding around there!--Freedom Isn't Free!Have you ridden the Midland Trail in WV? That's a beautiful ride.YES! But not all of it. Hwy 60 had to have been designed by motorcyclists. Ijust love that whole state for riding.--Freedom Isn't Free!

Theres one hairpin that was so tight I had to crawl around it inch
by inch. I'll never forget that one.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

Alex Wrote in message:r
True North wrote: On Friday, 5 February 2021 at 22:48:30 UTC-4, Alex wrote: True North wrote: On Friday, 5 February 2021 at 10:01:56 UTC-4, justan wrote: True North Wrote in message:r On Friday, 5 February 2021 at 01:14:57 UTC-4, wrote: On Thu, 4 Feb 2021 17:24:16 -0800 (PST), True North wrote: On Thursday, 4 February 2021 at 20:56:06 UTC-4, wrote: On Thu, 04 Feb 2021 13:44:33 -0500, Wayne B wrote: On Thu, 04 Feb 2021 11:47:03 -0500, John wrote: On Wed, 03 Feb 2021 17:13:05 -0500, wrote: On Wed, 3 Feb 2021 19:13:30 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote: justan wrote: John Wrote in message:r That is the question:https://www.motorichmond.com/New-Inv...=list--Freedom Isn't Free! HERE'S THE ANSWER I THINK YOU WANT. GO FOR IT. YOU'RE ONLY YOUNG ONCE. I still have my motorcycle endorsement on my license, but I think the reaction time is not there anymore to ride. I just stopped because this is not a motorcycle friendly place. Too many people who can't seem to see one in the city and not enough roads to make it interesting in the country. Southern Md used to be a great place to ride with lots of little winding country roads criss crossing the 3 or 4 southern counties. There is really nothing like that here. Roads tend to be long straight 2 lane blacktops. We have some great roads over by the mountains, or over the mountains in WV. Southern MD is too boring. === We were on some great windy roads in WV a few years ago, over near Cass and Green Bank. There's also a very cool steam railroad in that area. https://wvstateparks.com/park/cass-scenic-railroad-state-park/ I was never committed enough to ride from Southern Md to WV. I did ride up to the GW Forest once but I was usually just a short ride guy. Someplace we could go and stay off the interstate. Annapolis on the back road was a nice ride. Maybe out near Harry's house, loop around through LaPlata and back up through Chuck County. There are lots of little roads only locals know about down there. I was thinking of getting a small dirt bike to ride the rails to trails up here. We also have lots of logging roads criss crossing the province. The plan would be to load the dirt bike on my Mission utility trailer to access any where in the province. Only time I ever got hurt on a motor cycle was dirt biking ... twice.Now that you mention it, the only time I can recall falling off a motorcycle was when I took my 175cc CanAm TNT back in on a narrow rutty dirt road. That's why I'll be thinking of a small bike somewhere between 125 cc to 250cc. Anything bigger is a bit too tall in the saddle for me to get both feet on the ground. I don't plan on going too fast either and I want something easy to load on my trailer. The idea of a motorcycle is to ride it: not carry it around on a trailer. I have a 1300cc Can Am. There's no worries about getting both feet on the ground unless you are dismounting. -- ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html So, y'all have a three wheel girlie bike. What would y'all know about riding back on rutted logging roads and trails? You needed you wife to help push your tiny, deteriorating, boat. Update your life insurance policy and go balls to the wall! No, "you need you wife to help push your tiny" member away before she dies laughing.Did you find an 8 year old to write that for you?

He collaborated with Fat Harry on that one.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

Why you shouldn't buy a Mac, very interesting! iBoaterer[_2_] General 45 July 8th 12 03:58 PM
Dogs shouldn't sail Frogwatch General 8 April 27th 09 05:03 AM
Shouldn't Electricity Be Cheaper in the Winter? CovvTseTung ASA 7 February 10th 07 04:08 AM
Should I or shouldn't I ,,,,,,,,,,, Jasper Windvane Boat Building 10 January 19th 06 11:34 PM
OT--Why some feel Condi shouldn't be Secretary of State NOYB General 30 March 22nd 05 01:54 AM