NOYB

Default OT--Why some feel Condi shouldn't be Secretary of State

"The Klan is needed today as never before.

I should rather die a thousand times and see old glory trampled in the dirt
never to rise again than see this beloved land of ours become degraded by
race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen of the wilds."

basskisser

NOYB wrote:
"The Klan is needed today as never before.

I should rather die a thousand times and see old glory trampled in

the dirt
never to rise again than see this beloved land of ours become

degraded by
race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen of the wilds."

I don't think she should be Sec. of State, either. But, not because of
the above, but because she is nothing but an unqualified puppet.

JimH

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:
"The Klan is needed today as never before.

I should rather die a thousand times and see old glory trampled in

the dirt
never to rise again than see this beloved land of ours become

degraded by
race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen of the wilds."

I don't think she should be Sec. of State, either. But, not because of
the above, but because she is nothing but an unqualified puppet.

Wow, that is not what Kerry said. He called her more than qualified and
very capable of doing the job.

The majority of Democrats in the Senate also approved her.

Gee whiz, NOYB. You have never ever really mentioned being religious.

http://www.awkkkk.org/kludd/kluddkorner.htm

Can we assume you're posting what "some" feel because it is what you
feel as well?

Doug Kanter

NOYB wrote:
"The Klan is needed today as never before.

I should rather die a thousand times and see old glory trampled in

the dirt
never to rise again than see this beloved land of ours become

degraded by
race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen of the wilds."

I don't think she should be Sec. of State, either. But, not because of
the above, but because she is nothing but an unqualified puppet.

Wow, that is not what Kerry said. He called her more than qualified and
very capable of doing the job.

The majority of Democrats in the Senate also approved her.

......with a few major qualifications, almost equivalent to a probationary
period. Pay attention to what you heard on the news.

basskisser

NOYB wrote:
"The Klan is needed today as never before.

I should rather die a thousand times and see old glory trampled in

the dirt
never to rise again than see this beloved land of ours become

degraded by
race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen of the wilds."

I don't think she should be Sec. of State, either. But, not because

of
the above, but because she is nothing but an unqualified puppet.

Wow, that is not what Kerry said. He called her more than qualified

and
very capable of doing the job.

The majority of Democrats in the Senate also approved her.

So what? Kerry was trying to be nice to the mutt. What is your point?

JimH

NOYB wrote:
"The Klan is needed today as never before.

I should rather die a thousand times and see old glory trampled in
the dirt
never to rise again than see this beloved land of ours become
degraded by
race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen of the wilds."

I don't think she should be Sec. of State, either. But, not because

of
the above, but because she is nothing but an unqualified puppet.

Wow, that is not what Kerry said. He called her more than qualified

and
very capable of doing the job.

The majority of Democrats in the Senate also approved her.

So what? Kerry was trying to be nice to the mutt. What is your point?

Wooooooooooooooooooosssssssssshhhhhhhhhh!!!!

NOYB

wrote in message
oups.com...
Gee whiz, NOYB. You have never ever really mentioned being religious.

http://www.awkkkk.org/kludd/kluddkorner.htm

Can we assume you're posting what "some" feel because it is what you
feel as well?

Hehehe. Nice try, but wrong.

The author is Democratic Senator Robert Byrd...who is now spear-heading the
opposition to Rice.

basskisser

NOYB wrote:
[...]

Well, Jim, why don't YOU explain it?? What does something that Kerry
said about Rice, have ANYTHING to do with what *I* feel about her???

From what I read, the "opposition to Rice" is pretty inconsequential,
and is "spearheaded" by
Barbara Boxer and John Kerry. Any opposition is strictly ceremonial,
and because some lowlife rightwingers with bad intentions might decide
to play the race card in reverse, ("They couldn't possibly be opposed
to Rice on philosophical or politcal grounds, its only because she's a
woman and/or she's black....."), and because in dumbed down America
that little sound byte would resonate better than an accurate, more
complex answer- opposing Rice could take a toll when the next election
comes around.

It wouldn't even matter if liberal black people refered to her as
"Uncle Tom's Brown Rice," it's still politically dangerous to expose
ones flank to the few right wing hypocrites ready to yell "racism!"

As long as the Republicans hold congress, Bush can push anybody through
he likes. We could see Ken Lay as Secty. of the Treasury. Who knows?
He's a close friend of GWB's and we still might.