Default Should I or Shouldn't I?

That is the question:

https://www.motorichmond.com/New-Inv...08439?ref=list
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Wed, 03 Feb 2021 13:19:06 -0500, John wrote:

That is the question:

https://www.motorichmond.com/New-Inv...08439?ref=list

===

Why not? We are both at the point in our lives that if you really
want something, and you can afford it, get it while you can. Who
knows what tomorrow brings?

John Wrote in message:r
That is the question:https://www.motorichmond.com/New-Inv...=list--Freedom Isn't Free!

HERE'S THE ANSWER I THINK YOU WANT. GO FOR IT. YOU'RE ONLY YOUNG
ONCE.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

justan wrote:
John Wrote in message:r
That is the
question:https://www.motorichmond.com/New-Inv...=list--Freedom
Isn't Free!

HERE'S THE ANSWER I THINK YOU WANT. GO FOR IT. YOU'RE ONLY YOUNG
ONCE.

I still have my motorcycle endorsement on my license, but I think the
reaction time is not there anymore to ride.

On Wed, 3 Feb 2021 19:13:30 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

justan wrote:
John Wrote in message:r
That is the
question:https://www.motorichmond.com/New-Inv...=list--Freedom
Isn't Free!

HERE'S THE ANSWER I THINK YOU WANT. GO FOR IT. YOU'RE ONLY YOUNG
ONCE.

I still have my motorcycle endorsement on my license, but I think the
reaction time is not there anymore to ride.

I just stopped because this is not a motorcycle friendly place. Too
many people who can't seem to see one in the city and not enough roads
to make it interesting in the country. Southern Md used to be a great
place to ride with lots of little winding country roads criss crossing
the 3 or 4 southern counties. There is really nothing like that here.
Roads tend to be long straight 2 lane blacktops.

wrote:

justan wrote:
John Wrote in message:r
That is the
question:
https://www.motorichmond.com/New-Inv...=list--Freedom
Isn't Free!

HERE'S THE ANSWER I THINK YOU WANT. GO FOR IT. YOU'RE ONLY YOUNG
ONCE.

I still have my motorcycle endorsement on my license, but I think the
reaction time is not there anymore to ride.

I just stopped because this is not a motorcycle friendly place. Too
many people who can't seem to see one in the city and not enough roads
to make it interesting in the country. Southern Md used to be a great
place to ride with lots of little winding country roads criss crossing
the 3 or 4 southern counties. There is really nothing like that here.
Roads tend to be long straight 2 lane blacktops.

===

It's not safe riding in the country either. My old diesel mechanic
was riding his bike in the boondocks somewhere around here and hit a
turkey vulture with his head. Neither he or the vulture survived. His
widow is now married to the brother in law of my present diesel guy.
Small world.

The birds around here are not very car savvy it seems. I once had a
young eagle fly up right in front of my truck as I was driving on a
back road. It was a *very* close call for both of us.

On Wed, 03 Feb 2021 13:35:31 -0500, Wayne B
wrote:

On Wed, 03 Feb 2021 13:19:06 -0500, John wrote:

That is the question:

https://www.motorichmond.com/New-Inv...08439?ref=list

===

Why not? We are both at the point in our lives that if you really
want something, and you can afford it, get it while you can. Who
knows what tomorrow brings?

Folks, like my wife, are saying it's too dangerous and I'm too old. They don't
stop and think a new bike may be much safer than a 32 year old bike, which is
what I'm riding now!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:

justan wrote:
John Wrote in message:r
That is the
question:https://www.motorichmond.com/New-Inv...=list--Freedom
Isn't Free!

HERE'S THE ANSWER I THINK YOU WANT. GO FOR IT. YOU'RE ONLY YOUNG
ONCE.

I still have my motorcycle endorsement on my license, but I think the
reaction time is not there anymore to ride.

See reply to Wayne.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:

On Wed, 03 Feb 2021 13:19:06 -0500, John wrote:

That is the question:

https://www.motorichmond.com/New-Inv...08439?ref=list

===

Why not? We are both at the point in our lives that if you really
want something, and you can afford it, get it while you can. Who
knows what tomorrow brings?

Folks, like my wife, are saying it's too dangerous and I'm too old. They don't
stop and think a new bike may be much safer than a 32 year old bike, which is
what I'm riding now!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Bikes are,probably better handling, more power for same size and our
reactions still suck.

wrote:

justan wrote:
John Wrote in message:r
That is the
question:
https://www.motorichmond.com/New-Inv...=list--Freedom
Isn't Free!

HERE'S THE ANSWER I THINK YOU WANT. GO FOR IT. YOU'RE ONLY YOUNG
ONCE.

I still have my motorcycle endorsement on my license, but I think the
reaction time is not there anymore to ride.

I just stopped because this is not a motorcycle friendly place. Too
many people who can't seem to see one in the city and not enough roads
to make it interesting in the country. Southern Md used to be a great
place to ride with lots of little winding country roads criss crossing
the 3 or 4 southern counties. There is really nothing like that here.
Roads tend to be long straight 2 lane blacktops.

I encourage Herring to buy a new, fast motorcycle, and spend a lot of
time riding it on I-95 between Fairfax County and Richmond, Virginia,
and, of course, around the Washington Beltway.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,

Why you shouldn't buy a Mac, very interesting! iBoaterer[_2_] General 45 July 8th 12 03:58 PM
Dogs shouldn't sail Frogwatch General 8 April 27th 09 05:03 AM
Shouldn't Electricity Be Cheaper in the Winter? CovvTseTung ASA 7 February 10th 07 03:08 AM
Should I or shouldn't I ,,,,,,,,,,, Jasper Windvane Boat Building 10 January 19th 06 10:34 PM
OT--Why some feel Condi shouldn't be Secretary of State NOYB General 30 March 22nd 05 12:54 AM