Default Yo Wayne!

On 1/31/21 9:08 AM, True North wrote:
On Sunday, 31 January 2021 at 09:58:16 UTC-4, justan wrote:
True North Wrote in message:r
On Sunday, 31 January 2021 at 07:49:41 UTC-4, John H wrote: Have you noticed that since the change in your political stance Harry has not called you 'Whine' or any other name at all! Who'd have thunk it! -- Freedom Isn't Free!So, if you straightened out and flew right maybe you wouldn't be called The John or JohnnyMop anymore?Miracles do happen so it's not too late for yall to make a New Years resolution to be a positive force in here rather than negative.Who knows, your little bowl of turds might take your example.

You got frostbite on your fingertips little one? Or is it your
brain that has suffered frostbite?
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

So...you have no intention of reforming, even if your master does?
Sad, bigly!

Johnny TrumpTrash is going to be a flaming asshole for however many days
he has before he takes the Dirt Nap. A skunk cannot change its stripes.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,

On Sunday, 31 January 2021 at 12:42:50 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

Or it's fragrance. :-)

On Sun, 31 Jan 2021 08:49:44 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

[...]

A new word for you:
https://writinggeeks.in/blog/wp-cont...ophant-min.jpg
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:

[...]

SNERK!
You expect me to believe there's a new word when your turds affliction is indicated in the link y'all provided.
You must think I'm as dumb as your witless followers.

wrote:

[...]

We know you are dumb. Pretty dam dumb. What is this Y’all? You think you
are a southerner?

wrote:

[...]

At least he put the apostrophe in it this time. He must be getting some
punctuation help from his butt buddy.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:

[...]

Your loss, Donnie.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

True North Wrote in message:r
On Sunday, 31 January 2021 at 13:37:04 UTC-4, John H wrote: On Sun, 31 Jan 2021 08:49:44 -0800 (PST), True North wrote: On Sunday, 31 January 2021 at 12:42:50 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote: On 1/31/21 9:08 AM, True North wrote: On Sunday, 31 January 2021 at 09:58:16 UTC-4, justan wrote: True North Wrote in message:r On Sunday, 31 January 2021 at 07:49:41 UTC-4, John H wrote: Have you noticed that since the change in your political stance Harry has not called you 'Whine' or any other name at all! Who'd have thunk it! -- Freedom Isn't Free!So, if you straightened out and flew right maybe you wouldn't be called The John or JohnnyMop anymore?Miracles do happen so it's not too late for yall to make a New Years resolution to be a positive force in here rather than negative.Who knows, your little bowl of turds might take your example. You got frostbite on your fingertips little one? Or is it your brain that has suffered frostbite? -- ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html So...you have no intention of reforming, even if your master does? Sad, bigly! Johnny TrumpTrash is going to be a flaming asshole for however many days he has before he takes the Dirt Nap. A skunk cannot change its stripes. -- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com, Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see most of your posts and I don't read any of them. Or it's fragrance. :-) A new word for you: https://writinggeeks.in/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Sycophant-min.jpg -- Freedom Isn't Free!SNERK!You expect me to believe there's a new word when your turds affliction is indicated in the link y'all provided.You must think I'm as dumb as your witless followers.

Dumber, much dumber.

wrote:

[...]

You and Justan easily are the dumbest regular posters here.

https://writinggeeks.in/blog/wp-cont...phant-min..jpg
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

SNERK!
You expect me to believe there's a new word when your turds affliction is
indicated in the link y'all provided.
You must think I'm as dumb as your witless followers.

We know you are dumb. Pretty dam dumb. What is this Y’all? You think you
are a southerner?

You and Justan easily are the dumbest regular posters here.
--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,
Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see
most of your posts and I don't read any of them.

Well said!

Here Wayne! John[_6_] General 6 October 1st 20 12:51 PM
Yo Wayne, et al,... Keine Keyserscheiße General 16 May 2nd 16 01:29 PM
Hey Wayne.. Tim General 5 March 29th 15 06:32 PM
Wayne B. Tim General 1 June 21st 11 04:58 AM
Hey Wayne... Tom Francis - SWSports General 10 November 13th 08 08:28 PM