Tim Tim is offline

Default Hey Wayne..

Listen I thought that if I didn't before I wanted to thank you for all the navigational materials you provided for me. I know it was some time in the past but if I didn't say "thanks" I apoligize. If I did, well thanks again!
Btw those were some great pics you posted a few months age.
I love the journals of your travels!

On Sat, 28 Mar 2015 10:56:22 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

Listen I thought that if I didn't before I wanted to thank you for all the navigational materials you provided for me. I know it was some time in the past but if I didn't say "thanks" I apoligize. If I did, well thanks again!
Btw those were some great pics you posted a few months age.
I love the journals of your travels!

===

No problem Tim, glad you like the Great Loop cruising books and
charts. They were given to me a while back by a friend of ours who
did the Great Loop and then got out of boating. It's very unlikely
that we will ever do that portion of the loop and I still owe you big
time for all of the alternator support you gave us when we needed it.

We're going back to the Bahamas one of these days and I'll post some
pictures on Facebook. I'd really like to go to Cuba but we can't get
boat insurance for the trip. Maybe next year.
Tim Tim is offline

We'll be sure and post details. I'm going to post some pics of my boats soon so you can have a good laugh!

wrote:

[...]

Please, please don't go into some nudist port and post pictures of all those cute,
topless chicks riding on the sailboats.

I'm just not interested in sailboats. Trawlers, OK.

:)
--

Guns don't cause problems.
Gun owner behavior causes problems.

On Sat, 28 Mar 2015 11:27:02 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

We'll be sure and post details. I'm going to post some pics of my boats soon so you can have a good laugh!

Can't wait!
--

Guns don't cause problems.
Gun owner behavior causes problems.

wrote:

[...]

If I see any topless trawlers I'll be sure to snap a picture or two.
Unfortunately the Bahamas are fairly conservative with regard to
topless women.

Yo Wayne! John H.[_5_] General 46 August 6th 12 09:33 PM
Wayne B. Tim General 1 June 21st 11 04:58 AM
Yo Wayne John H[_2_] General 8 January 30th 11 02:04 AM
Thanks Wayne B. Tim General 5 February 27th 10 08:22 PM