Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Hey Wayne..

On Sat, 28 Mar 2015 10:56:22 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

Listen I thought that if I didn't before I wanted to thank you for all the navigational materials you provided for me. I know it was some time in the past but if I didn't say "thanks" I apoligize. If I did, well thanks again!
Btw those were some great pics you posted a few months age.
I love the journals of your travels!

===

No problem Tim, glad you like the Great Loop cruising books and
charts. They were given to me a while back by a friend of ours who
did the Great Loop and then got out of boating. It's very unlikely
that we will ever do that portion of the loop and I still owe you big
time for all of the alternator support you gave us when we needed it.

We're going back to the Bahamas one of these days and I'll post some
pictures on Facebook. I'd really like to go to Cuba but we can't get
boat insurance for the trip. Maybe next year.