Default Here Wayne!

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...eelection.html

These generals are just as smart as your generals!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Mon, 28 Sep 2020 07:34:44 -0400, John wrote:

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...eelection.html

These generals are just as smart as your generals!
--

===

Perhaps, but I'd argue that it took more courage for the first group
to come out against Trump.

Any opinions on the new income tax revelations? The "fake news"
response was certainly predictable enough but I'm sure the NY Times
took extra care to get the facts straight before publishing. It was
no surprise to me.

Frankly the "fake news" thing is getting a bit old in my opinion
although there are some who probably believe it. What is Fox news
saying about it?

https://www.avg.com

On 9/28/20 7:34 AM, John wrote:
https://www.military.com/daily-news/...eelection.html

These generals are just as smart as your generals!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

They might be even smarter.

On Mon, 28 Sep 2020 12:29:25 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 28 Sep 2020 07:34:44 -0400, John wrote:

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...eelection.html

These generals are just as smart as your generals!
--

===

Perhaps, but I'd argue that it took more courage for the first group
to come out against Trump.

Any opinions on the new income tax revelations? The "fake news"
response was certainly predictable enough but I'm sure the NY Times
took extra care to get the facts straight before publishing. It was
no surprise to me.

Frankly the "fake news" thing is getting a bit old in my opinion
although there are some who probably believe it. What is Fox news
saying about it?

Does your TV not get FOX news? I've no idea what FOX is saying.

But, I figure if Trump had been illegally evading income taxes, he'd have been
caught way before now. I notice the NYT made little mention of Trump's losses
during the period in question. Taxes are paid on income, and losses can offset
income.

My attitude is, "So ****ing what?" The story sounds good to those who know
nothing about taxes, and the NYT is very good at using a lot of negative words
to say a lot of nothing.

But, I see you got sucked in also.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Mon, 28 Sep 2020 16:37:07 -0000 (UTC), Justan wrote:

On 9/28/20 7:34 AM, John wrote:
https://www.military.com/daily-news/...eelection.html

These generals are just as smart as your generals!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

They might be even smarter.

:)
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

John wrote:
[...]

Since whomever was releasing his tax returns to the public committed at
least 5 felonies and the newspaper also, who is going to actually be
prosecuted? Seems as if Harvard College records are less protected than
Federal Tax returns, but we never saw Barry’s records. Was he ashamed of
the grades? Of his student status!

On Wed, 30 Sep 2020 17:11:21 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

John wrote:
[...]

I notice Wayne bypassed the response.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Hey Wayne... Tim General 0 February 2nd 18 08:23 PM
Yo Wayne, et al John H[_2_] General 1 September 22nd 17 12:58 AM
Yo Wayne Poco Loco General 2 March 17th 14 12:40 PM
Yo Wayne John H[_2_] General 8 January 30th 11 02:04 AM
Yo!! Wayne!! Yogi of Woodstock General 3 July 24th 09 01:28 PM