Default One day left...

....for Trump to announce his long-awaited and frequently promised
"health care plan," well, other than trimming the population by 400,000
(to date) unneeded deaths?
--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,

On Tuesday, 19 January 2021 at 09:02:31 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
...for Trump to announce his long-awaited and frequently promised
"health care plan," well, other than trimming the population by 400,000
(to date) unneeded deaths?
--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,
Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see
most of your posts and I don't read any of them.

The only thing he'll be announcing is how many of his convicted repugnants get a pardon.

On Tue, 19 Jan 2021 09:05:25 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

On Tuesday, 19 January 2021 at 09:02:31 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
...for Trump to announce his long-awaited and frequently promised
"health care plan," well, other than trimming the population by 400,000
(to date) unneeded deaths?
--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,
Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see
most of your posts and I don't read any of them.

The only thing he'll be announcing is how many of his convicted repugnants get a pardon.

'Like bread and butter'!

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/82/0e/d2/8...01d7b59f8d.jpg
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Tue, 19 Jan 2021 08:02:30 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

...for Trump to announce his long-awaited and frequently promised
"health care plan," well, other than trimming the population by 400,000
(to date) unneeded deaths?

So if Hillary was elected we would have had zero deaths from Covid
(although "with" Covid would be more accurate).
How did you arrive at that?
Show your work.
Maybe tell the Europeans how you got there.

Really, they never left... JustWaitAFrekinMinute General 3 May 14th 13 08:31 PM
Who's left? X ` Man[_3_] General 14 November 8th 11 08:25 PM
Not much left... Secular Humanist[_2_] General 16 August 28th 10 01:41 AM
Not for the left Jim General 10 December 31st 09 12:14 PM
Left Behind TwoGuns General 0 October 27th 08 04:58 PM