Default Really, they never left...

The Clinton machine on the loose in DC again...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...est=latestnews

Like OJ, eventually things will catch up with Billary... and when it
does, it's gonna' be bad.

On 5/14/13 10:23 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
The Clinton machine on the loose in DC again...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...est=latestnews

Like OJ, eventually things will catch up with Billary... and when it
does, it's gonna' be bad.

What's that, your last remaining wet dream?

In article ,
says...

The Clinton machine on the loose in DC again...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...est=latestnews

Like OJ, eventually things will catch up with Billary... and when it
does, it's gonna' be bad.

Bull****. It's same old same old, the right just going on a fishing
expedition to save their collective asses.

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
m...

On 5/14/13 10:23 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
The Clinton machine on the loose in DC again...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...est=latestnews

Like OJ, eventually things will catch up with Billary... and when it
does, it's gonna' be bad.

What's that, your last remaining wet dream?

Hillary is a very smart and ambitious person. She has won accolades
of praise, mostly from the left for her performance as Secretary of
State.
But, I have a question. What exactly did she do during her tenure
to earn this admiration? Not much, as far as I can tell.
She certainly travelled the globe but there's little or no
accomplishments to crow about.

I'll never be able to entrust her with a vote because I'll never
forget the bull**** story she told about landing in Bosnia under
"heavy gunfire" and having to run from the plane to the hanger to
avoid being shot. It was proven to be nothing but bull, yet she
defended her "story" for several days until the evidence became
obvious. She then just flipped it off, with nothing more than a "So
what?"

Liars don't deserve a vote.

Who's left? X ` Man[_3_] General 14 November 8th 11 08:25 PM
Wow, 39 left of 91... I am Tosk General 11 October 9th 10 02:55 AM
Not much left... Secular Humanist[_2_] General 16 August 28th 10 01:41 AM
Left Behind TwoGuns General 0 October 27th 08 04:58 PM
Left or Right Joe ASA 29 March 17th 07 04:58 PM