Default Wow, 39 left of 91...

posts made it through the filters.. Must be the boatless, machine gun
posting again tonight...

--
OH, I could do the 105 footer, but I would hate to waste the last few
seconds of my life with my eyes closed, screaming like a little

"I am Tosk" wrote in message

posts made it through the filters.. Must be the boatless, machine gun
posting again tonight...

--

I suggest you filter yourself and make it 91 out of 91.

On Oct 5, 7:40*am, "YukonBound" wrote:
"I am Tosk" wrote in l-september.org...

posts made it through the filters.. Must be the boatless, machine gun
posting again tonight...

--

I suggest you filter yourself and make it 91 out of 91.

He cant, Don....it's all he has to live for. That, and :sniffing bike
seats at the track
:
leaching off his Wife to play the Lotto
:
dreaming of the next " little " girl he gets in the tent
:
boasting of how he knows " every Jazz player on the Eastern Seaboard"
:
raking acorns on his dead Daddys lawn
:lying
about his Internet Business
:
lying about people on this NG
:
managing up to 6 sock puppets
:
forgetting to remove " a noiseless, patient spider ", in the headers
And last but not least :
trying to sell ****ty boats created from someone ELSE S plans.

Secular Humoresque wrote:
In ,
says...

"I am wrote in message

posts made it through the filters.. Must be the boatless, machine gun
posting again tonight...

--

I suggest you filter yourself and make it 91 out of 91.

Wow, what an intelligent and witty post....NOT.

He thought it was so funny he ****ed himself.

WOW did y'all see this? Gwen Ives Cruising 1 February 22nd 09 01:24 AM
Wow! Boater General 11 November 5th 08 04:44 PM
Wow!! Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] General 4 April 7th 08 04:01 AM
WOW!!!! Bobsprit ASA 1 August 7th 03 10:13 AM