Default Wow!

I waited in line in the rain for 55 minutes this morning to vote.
There's never even been a line before at my local polling place.

Hope this translates into a ***HUGE*** turnout by the time the polls close.

On Nov 4, 8:25*am, Boater wrote:
I waited in line in the rain for 55 minutes this morning to vote.
There's never even been a line before at my local polling place.

Hope this translates into a ***HUGE*** turnout by the time the polls close.

Wow, that's just amazing.........dumb ass.

On Tue, 04 Nov 2008 08:25:15 -0500, Boater wrote:

I waited in line in the rain for 55 minutes this morning to vote.
There's never even been a line before at my local polling place.

Hope this translates into a ***HUGE*** turnout by the time the polls close.

To you, rain. To the world, sporadic light drizzle. To us, dry weather and
not a drop of rain.

Life's tough twenty miles away, heh?
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]

JohnH wrote:
On Tue, 04 Nov 2008 08:25:15 -0500, Boater wrote:

I waited in line in the rain for 55 minutes this morning to vote.
There's never even been a line before at my local polling place.

Hope this translates into a ***HUGE*** turnout by the time the polls close.

To you, rain. To the world, sporadic light drizzle. To us, dry weather and
not a drop of rain.

Life's tough twenty miles away, heh?

It's raining right now over parts of North Carolina, Virginia, and
Maryland, schitt-for-brains, it has been raining over those areas much
of the morning, and the rain is expected to continue. Rain tends to cut
down the vote.

Oh, and it is closer to 50 miles from where you live to where I live. No
wonder you never achieved anything in life.

On Nov 4, 12:33*pm, Boater wrote:
JohnH wrote:
On Tue, 04 Nov 2008 08:25:15 -0500, Boater wrote:

I waited in line in the rain for 55 minutes this morning to vote.
There's never even been a line before at my local polling place.

Hope this translates into a ***HUGE*** turnout by the time the polls close.

To you, rain. To the world, sporadic light drizzle. To us, dry weather and
not a drop of rain.

Life's tough twenty miles away, heh?

It's raining right now over parts of North Carolina, Virginia, and
Maryland, schitt-for-brains, it has been raining over those areas much
of the morning, and the rain is expected to continue. Rain tends to cut
down the vote.

Oh, and it is closer to 50 miles from where you live to where I live. No
wonder you never achieved anything in life.

What have you achieved Harry? I mean really, not all of the lies
you've told. Well, you have achieved convincing everyone that you are
a fat, nail chewing insulting lying piece of trash.

On Tue, 04 Nov 2008 12:33:22 -0500, Boater wrote:

JohnH wrote:
On Tue, 04 Nov 2008 08:25:15 -0500, Boater wrote:

I waited in line in the rain for 55 minutes this morning to vote.
There's never even been a line before at my local polling place.

Hope this translates into a ***HUGE*** turnout by the time the polls close.

To you, rain. To the world, sporadic light drizzle. To us, dry weather and
not a drop of rain.

Life's tough twenty miles away, heh?

It's raining right now over parts of North Carolina, Virginia, and
Maryland, schitt-for-brains, it has been raining over those areas much
of the morning, and the rain is expected to continue. Rain tends to cut
down the vote.

Well, ****! We wouldn't want to cut down on the vote. It's going to take a
*lot* of ignorant voters to elect Obama!

Oh, and it is closer to 50 miles from where you live to where I live.

Thank God for small favors, right?
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]
Senior Member

On Nov 4, 12:57*pm, wrote:
On Nov 4, 12:33*pm, Boater wrote:

JohnH wrote:
[...]

a fat, nail chewing insulting lying piece of trash.- Hide quoted text -

Hey, it's hard to go from polling place to place to place in the
rain.. Cheating and stealing is not easy...

JohnH wrote:
On Tue, 04 Nov 2008 08:25:15 -0500, Boater wrote:

I waited in line in the rain for 55 minutes this morning to vote.
There's never even been a line before at my local polling place.

Hope this translates into a ***HUGE*** turnout by the time the polls close.
To you, rain. To the world, sporadic light drizzle. To us, dry weather and
not a drop of rain.

Life's tough twenty miles away, heh?

It's raining right now over parts of North Carolina, Virginia, and
Maryland, schitt-for-brains, it has been raining over those areas much
of the morning, and the rain is expected to continue. Rain tends to cut
down the vote.

Well, ****! We wouldn't want to cut down on the vote. It's going to take a
*lot* of ignorant voters to elect Obama!

About all the GOP has left is voter suppression, manmade or nature-made.
Oh, and the demographics have changed. The more highly educated voters
are voting Republican. Your side is the mostly lily white, Southern,
racist party.

Oh, and it is closer to 50 miles from where you live to where I live.

Thank God for small favors, right?

If you'd move out of the Alexandria-Springfield area, I'd feel better
about visiting some of my friends there.

JohnH wrote:
[...]

And the left has folks like you.

No thanks.

JohnH wrote:
[...]

So, you're not moving from Alexandria to South Carolina? Damn...what are
the boys going to do with your sheet suit?