BoatBanter.com

-   -   Wow, 39 left of 91... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/118691-wow-39-left-91-a.html)

I am Tosk October 5th 10 04:53 AM

Wow, 39 left of 91...

posts made it through the filters.. Must be the boatless, machine gun
posting again tonight...;)

--
OH, I could do the 105 footer, but I would hate to waste the last few
seconds of my life with my eyes closed, screaming like a little

YukonBound October 5th 10 12:40 PM

Wow, 39 left of 91...

"I am Tosk" wrote in message

posts made it through the filters.. Must be the boatless, machine gun
posting again tonight...;)

--

I suggest you filter yourself and make it 91 out of 91.

Secular Humoresque[_2_] October 5th 10 02:15 PM

Wow, 39 left of 91...

In article ,
says...

"I am Tosk" wrote in message

posts made it through the filters.. Must be the boatless, machine gun
posting again tonight...;)

--

I suggest you filter yourself and make it 91 out of 91.

Wow, what an intelligent and witty post....NOT.

*e#c October 5th 10 04:30 PM

Wow, 39 left of 91...

On Oct 5, 7:40*am, "YukonBound" wrote:
"I am Tosk" wrote in l-september.org...

posts made it through the filters.. Must be the boatless, machine gun
posting again tonight...;)

--

I suggest you filter yourself and make it 91 out of 91.

He cant, Don....it's all he has to live for. That, and :sniffing bike
seats at the track
:
leaching off his Wife to play the Lotto
:
dreaming of the next " little " girl he gets in the tent
:
boasting of how he knows " every Jazz player on the Eastern Seaboard"
:
raking acorns on his dead Daddys lawn
:lying
about his Internet Business
:
lying about people on this NG
:
managing up to 6 sock puppets
:
forgetting to remove " a noiseless, patient spider ", in the headers
And last but not least :
trying to sell ****ty boats created from someone ELSE S plans.

LG[_6_] October 6th 10 01:20 AM

Wow, 39 left of 91...

Secular Humoresque wrote:
In ,
says...

He thought it was so funny he ****ed himself.

Secular Humoresque[_2_] October 6th 10 02:03 PM

Wow, 39 left of 91...

In article ,
says...

Secular Humoresque wrote:
In ,
says...

"I am wrote in message

posts made it through the filters.. Must be the boatless, machine gun
posting again tonight...;)

--

I suggest you filter yourself and make it 91 out of 91.

Wow, what an intelligent and witty post....NOT.

He thought it was so funny he ****ed himself.

You have to understand, my little buddy isn't exactly brain surgeon
material!

YukonBound October 6th 10 02:17 PM

Wow, 39 left of 91...

"Secular Humoresque" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

Secular Humoresque wrote:
In ,
says...

"I am wrote in message

posts made it through the filters.. Must be the boatless, machine gun
posting again tonight...;)

--

I suggest you filter yourself and make it 91 out of 91.

Wow, what an intelligent and witty post....NOT.

He thought it was so funny he ****ed himself.

You have to understand, my little buddy isn't exactly brain surgeon
material!

Smart enough to come up with my own original ID... something that seems to
elude you & your ilk.

Secular Humoresque[_2_] October 6th 10 03:17 PM

Wow, 39 left of 91...

In article ,
says...

"Secular Humoresque" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

Secular Humoresque wrote:
In ,
says...

"I am wrote in message

posts made it through the filters.. Must be the boatless, machine gun
posting again tonight...;)

--

I suggest you filter yourself and make it 91 out of 91.

Wow, what an intelligent and witty post....NOT.

He thought it was so funny he ****ed himself.

You have to understand, my little buddy isn't exactly brain surgeon
material!

Smart enough to come up with my own original ID... something that seems to
elude you & your ilk.

I did too! Now remember, little bow legged buddy, I am the one who has
said here many times that anybody that doesn't use there real name in
usenet is a pussy.

LG[_6_] October 7th 10 01:01 AM

Wow, 39 left of 91...

YukonBound wrote:

"Secular Humoresque" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

Secular Humoresque wrote:
In ,
says...

"I am wrote in message

posts made it through the filters.. Must be the boatless,
machine gun
posting again tonight...;)

--
I suggest you filter yourself and make it 91 out of 91.

Wow, what an intelligent and witty post....NOT.

He thought it was so funny he ****ed himself.

You have to understand, my little buddy isn't exactly brain surgeon
material!

Smart enough to come up with my own original ID... something that
seems to elude you & your ilk.

How many times has your "yacht" seen water this year? You can't count
rain and the pressure washer spray from the painters next door.

Be honest (if that's possible).