posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Left or Right

I'm a 25.

http://franz.org/quiz.htm

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

I received a score of 39. Right up there with the great Ronaldos Maxis.

Wilbur Hubbard

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm a 25.

http://franz.org/quiz.htm

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Charlie Morgan" wrote in message
On 15 Mar 2007 09:15:55 -0700, "Joe" wrote:

I'm a 25.

http://franz.org/quiz.htm

Joe

Without looking, I'm gonna guess this was an I.Q. test?

CWM

Now that is funny! Damn good one there Chuckie!

RJ

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Nathan Branden" wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Mar 2007 12:29:18 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

I received a score of 39. Right up there with the great Ronaldos
Maxis.

Wilbur Hubbard

Did you subtract 20 points for calling an Honorably Discharged Veteran
a "wuss"? I know you are no conservative.

Nathan

Please accept my sincere apology. I was mistaken. After having seen how
you so thoroughly kicked Jeff's little draft-dodging ass, I cannot, in
good conscience, defend the erroneous position of you being a wuss. No,
you're a great American.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Joe wrote:
I'm a 25.

http://franz.org/quiz.htm

Joe

Me, too.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm a 25.

http://franz.org/quiz.htm

Joe

Great quiz, though some of the answers are tough to decide upon. I got what
I was expecting... 19. Just about in the middle.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa