Default Not much left...

In the last decade, many Republicans and Conservatives have gone after:

Blacks
Gays
Latinos
Muslims
Arabs
Immigrants
Abortion Providers
Poor People
Middle Class People

Obviously, Republicans and Conservatives think America is for
white people only.

In the middle and long term, this will turn out to be a disaster for the
Republicans, even if they take back the House in 2010. Demographics will
kill the GOP.

"Secular Humanist" wrote in message
In the last decade, many Republicans and Conservatives have gone after:

Blacks
Gays
Latinos
Muslims
Arabs
Immigrants
Abortion Providers
Poor People
Middle Class People

Obviously, Republicans and Conservatives think America is for
white people only.

In the middle and long term, this will turn out to be a disaster for the
Republicans, even if they take back the House in 2010. Demographics will
kill the GOP.

They'll have to change, or we'll be celebrating their demise.

On 8/26/10 6:13 PM, YukonBound wrote:

"Secular Humanist" wrote in message
In the last decade, many Republicans and Conservatives have gone after:

Blacks
Gays
Latinos
Muslims
Arabs
Immigrants
Abortion Providers
Poor People
Middle Class People

Obviously, Republicans and Conservatives think America is for
white people only.

In the middle and long term, this will turn out to be a disaster for
the Republicans, even if they take back the House in 2010.
Demographics will kill the GOP.

They'll have to change, or we'll be celebrating their demise.

I'm hoping they nominate the Wasilla Ditz in 2012...

They're soooo much hatred in the GOP...enough to choke on...hell, just
look at some of the GOPukers in here...they're seething...their racism
is blatant, their hatred of ethnic minorities is just incredible.

The only funny thing about their hatred is their denial of it.

YukonBound wrote:

"Secular Humanist" wrote in message
In the last decade, many Republicans and Conservatives have gone after:

Blacks
Gays
Latinos
Muslims
Arabs
Immigrants
Abortion Providers
Poor People
Middle Class People

Obviously, Republicans and Conservatives think America is for
white people only.

In the middle and long term, this will turn out to be a disaster for
the Republicans, even if they take back the House in 2010.
Demographics will kill the GOP.

They'll have to change, or we'll be celebrating their demise.

They have been changing. The current GOP isn't anything like it was
in the 60's.

On 8/26/10 6:34 PM, Jordon wrote:
YukonBound wrote:

"Secular Humanist" wrote in message
In the last decade, many Republicans and Conservatives have gone after:

Blacks
Gays
Latinos
Muslims
Arabs
Immigrants
Abortion Providers
Poor People
Middle Class People

Obviously, Republicans and Conservatives think America is for
white people only.

In the middle and long term, this will turn out to be a disaster for
the Republicans, even if they take back the House in 2010.
Demographics will kill the GOP.

They'll have to change, or we'll be celebrating their demise.

They have been changing. The current GOP isn't anything like it was
in the 60's.

The GOP began turning to the far right in the mid-1960s, as it embraced
its southern strategy, to attract southern white democrats who were no
longer happy with their traditional party because it began expunging
racists and racism. The GOP opened its doors to southern white racists.

Default O.T. Not much left...

On 8/26/10 6:34 PM, Jordon wrote:
YukonBound wrote:

[...]

Quiet day today , eh bro. I see you have a few lines out.

--
I'm the real Harry, and I post from a Mac, as virtually everyone knows.
If a post is attributed to me, and it isn't from a Mac, it's from an ID

Secular Humanist wrote:
[...]

I'll bet $5K that Obama is a one-termer. Are you in?

On 8/26/2010 3:18 PM, Secular Humanist wrote:
[...]

Hatred or just fed up with special interests and corruption of
government? Overspending record amounts of ponzi debt and no one is
seeing the money. Liberalized banking and spending by congress so
botched the system the US is in technical point bankrupt.

Just because you like ponzi debt creation by DC for corruption, does not
mean others agree with it.

And the old fallback, the old and tired democrat excuses and arguments
run out play the race card.

What is needed in DC is just what 10's of millions of households across
America have done when a job is lost. Cut backs on waste and excessive
spending. And even a dumb ass knows, you can't spend your way out of debt.

--
Is government working for you, or are you working for the government?

On Thu, 26 Aug 2010 18:03:03 -0700, Canuck57
wrote:

Hatred or just fed up with special interests and corruption of
government? Overspending record amounts of ponzi debt and no one is
seeing the money. Liberalized banking and spending by congress so
botched the system the US is in technical point bankrupt.

Just because you like ponzi debt creation by DC for corruption, does not
mean others agree with it.

And the old fallback, the old and tired democrat excuses and arguments
run out play the race card.

now let's see...he complains about loosening regulations...blames it
on the democrats

but the dems just tightened the regulations that wall street fought
against...and bribed the GOP to oppose...

oh he's right wing...

On Thu, 26 Aug 2010 15:34:42 -0700, Jordon
wrote:

They have been changing. The current GOP isn't anything like it was
in the 60's.

that's true. today's GOP resembles the taliban more than a political
party

Not for the left Jim General 10 December 31st 09 01:14 PM
some drool from the far left... Frogwatch[_2_] General 0 January 26th 09 08:10 PM
A jump to the left... Tom Francis - SWSports General 20 November 4th 08 01:38 AM
Left Behind TwoGuns General 0 October 27th 08 05:58 PM
Left or Right Joe ASA 29 March 17th 07 05:58 PM