BoatBanter.com

-   -   One day left... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/187041-one-day-left.html)

Keyser Söze[_3_] January 19th 21 01:02 PM

One day left...

....for Trump to announce his long-awaited and frequently promised
"health care plan," well, other than trimming the population by 400,000
(to date) unneeded deaths?
--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,

True North[_2_] January 19th 21 05:05 PM

One day left...

On Tuesday, 19 January 2021 at 09:02:31 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
...for Trump to announce his long-awaited and frequently promised
"health care plan," well, other than trimming the population by 400,000
(to date) unneeded deaths?
--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,
Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see
most of your posts and I don't read any of them.

The only thing he'll be announcing is how many of his convicted repugnants get a pardon.

John[_6_] January 19th 21 07:13 PM

One day left...

On Tue, 19 Jan 2021 09:05:25 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

On Tuesday, 19 January 2021 at 09:02:31 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
...for Trump to announce his long-awaited and frequently promised
"health care plan," well, other than trimming the population by 400,000
(to date) unneeded deaths?
--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,
Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see
most of your posts and I don't read any of them.

The only thing he'll be announcing is how many of his convicted repugnants get a pardon.

'Like bread and butter'!

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/82/0e/d2/8...01d7b59f8d.jpg
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

[email protected] January 19th 21 09:37 PM

One day left...

On Tue, 19 Jan 2021 08:02:30 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

...for Trump to announce his long-awaited and frequently promised
"health care plan," well, other than trimming the population by 400,000
(to date) unneeded deaths?

So if Hillary was elected we would have had zero deaths from Covid
(although "with" Covid would be more accurate).
How did you arrive at that?
Show your work.
Maybe tell the Europeans how you got there.

Keyser Söze[_3_] January 19th 21 09:49 PM

One day left...

wrote:

...for Trump to announce his long-awaited and frequently promised
"health care plan," well, other than trimming the population by 400,000
(to date) unneeded deaths?

So if Hillary was elected we would have had zero deaths from Covid
(although "with" Covid would be more accurate).
How did you arrive at that?
Show your work.
Maybe tell the Europeans how you got there.

Hard to imagine any other POTUS of my lifetime ignoring or lying about
the horrors of COVID 19 the way Trump did and also discourage masks,
distancing, closures, et cetera, and **** around with the docs and
scientists. The death toll with a responsible POTUS would have been much
lower, I believe.