Default Gotta love this...

....no matter your politics:

White House 'Indoguration Day' for Major Biden

Major, the first shelter dog to make it to White House, is getting
honored on Sunday.
Before his human gets inaugurated, Major Biden is getting "indogurated."
The soon-to-be first pet is being honored with a virtual "indoguration"
celebration on Jan. 17, courtesy of the Delaware Humane Association —
the shelter President-elect Joe Biden got him from.
The German shepherd will be the White House's first shelter dog.
Before Biden adopted him in 2018, Major had been one of six puppies who
were taken to the shelter "after coming in contact with something toxic
in their home," the organization said at the time."Joe Biden caught
wind of them and reached out immediately. The rest is history!"
The DHA is advertising the Sunday event as "the world's largest virtual
party for dogs," and is using it to raise funds for the shelter. It's
being hosted by the "TODAY" show's Jill Martin and will feature an
appearance by Sir Darius Brown, a teenage entrepreneur who founded a
bow-tie company called Beaux and Paws to help shelter dogs get adopted.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,

On Sun, 17 Jan 2021 08:51:58 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

[...]

Great story. My last four dogs were all shelter dogs. We fostered another one
for a few months and then adopted him. But after a couple more months he became
too aggressive with the dogs we had. So he had to go back. He's since been
adopted by another family with no dogs. Happy for him.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:

[...]

Mr Ed was a 3 time loser at the Lee County pound and I took him off
death row, same with Auggie Doggie. He was on the kill list at the
Arcadia pound but the ladies couldn't bring themselves to do it. They
talked me into it and he was a great dog.

Ya gotta love... F.O.A.D. General 8 December 23rd 13 05:38 PM
Ya Gotta Love It! hk General 2 May 18th 10 08:45 PM
Gotta love Joe... H the K[_2_] General 0 October 24th 09 03:11 AM
Gotta love... HK General 15 December 31st 07 01:53 AM
Ya gotta love it! Scott Vernon ASA 12 July 23rd 03 05:48 PM