Default Ya gotta love...

....this:

Santorum: Republicans ‘not after smart people,’ have dumbass,
idiot, racist vote locked up

Addressing the Values Voters Summit, former Republican presidential
candidate Rick Santorum said Republicans will never have “smart people
on our side.” While most objective observers will wholeheartedly agree
with Mr. Santorum, he wasn’t finished describing today’s conservative
demographic.

“The smart people aren’t with us, but we need to remember who is,”
Santorum added. “We have almost all of the idiots, 93 percent of the
racists, 91 percent of the homophobes, and pardon my language, but
nearly all of the dumb asses out there. What we need to do is to
acknowledge where our strengths are and exploit them.”

The revelations appear to be somewhat shocking, as much for their candor
as their veracity. Santorum acknowledged what critics of the modern
conservative movement have been saying for quite some time. His clarity
and forthright speech might be seen by some as a mistake, until you take
into account the target audience.

The Values Voters Summit has been a haven for the uneducated and the
educated but misinformed since its inception. More than a few attendees
have reported being disappointed in the values presented, apparently
hoping for a great price on a microwave. Santorum publicly admitted that
the candidates are trying to lower the bar for the lowest common
denominator when it comes to the American electorate on the conservative
side of the spectrum. He explained that encouraging idiocy is the best
hope the Republican Party has for the future.

“We cannot win on our policy, we cannot win on our initiatives or the
values we hold so dear. What we must do is continue dumbing down the
average voter so that a majority of them will vote in ways that are
absolutely against their interests. We love idiots, and we pray for more
dumb asses. We all know how to blow our racist dog whistles,” Santorum
lectured.

Polling by Fox News points to early data indicating the disclosure has
helped conservatives.

“I like that they’um ain’t to highfalutin to speak to us all on ‘er own
level,” said Bubba-Dean Marteen, a self-described conservative from
Tulsa. He isn’t the only voter reveling in the sheer bliss of utter
ignorance and thanks to decades of attacks on education by Republicans,
the ranks are indeed growing.

“If we can keep making stupid not only acceptable but favorable, we
can’t be stopped,” Santorum said in closing. If one doubts if the
strategy is sound, just look at the polls. If a pair like Romney and
Ryan can garner enough support to have them in the running, the
idiocracy is upon us.

Free Wood *satire* site:

http://tinyurl.com/d2gftga

Whoever wrote the column must have spent an hour reading the posts of
the righties in rec.boats.

--
Religion: together we can find the cure.

On Sun, 22 Dec 2013 08:35:43 -0500, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

...this:

http://tinyurl.com/3ha64y

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

On 12/22/13, 10:50 AM, wrote:
On Sun, 22 Dec 2013 08:35:43 -0500, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

Free Wood *satire* site:

http://tinyurl.com/d2gftga

The thing that makes this intellectually dishonest is the simple fact
that the largely illiterate inner city population is solidly in the
democratic camp.

Wait, wait, don't tell me...you think the crazies on the far right are
driven by their intellects...

--
Religion: together we can find the cure.

On 12/22/13, 7:56 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 22 Dec 2013 10:56:43 -0500, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

On 12/22/13, 10:50 AM,
wrote:
On Sun, 22 Dec 2013 08:35:43 -0500, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

Free Wood *satire* site:

http://tinyurl.com/d2gftga

The thing that makes this intellectually dishonest is the simple fact
that the largely illiterate inner city population is solidly in the
democratic camp.

Wait, wait, don't tell me...you think the crazies on the far right are
driven by their intellects...

I think the democrats have a plurality of low information voters

Among those who get information from cable news channels, I would posit
that the Republicans who are glued to Fox have the lowest and least
accurate information.

wrote:
On Sun, 22 Dec 2013 08:35:43 -0500, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

Free Wood *satire* site:

http://tinyurl.com/d2gftga

The thing that makes this intellectually dishonest is the simple fact
that the largely illiterate inner city population is solidly in the
democratic camp.

Wait, wait, don't tell me...you think the crazies on the far right are
driven by their intellects...

I think the democrats have a plurality of low information voters

Among those who get information from cable news channels, I would posit
that the Republicans who are glued to Fox have the lowest and least
accurate information.

At least you didn't attempt to refute Greg's statement.

wrote:
On Sun, 22 Dec 2013 08:35:43 -0500, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

Free Wood *satire* site:

http://tinyurl.com/d2gftga

The thing that makes this intellectually dishonest is the simple fact
that the largely illiterate inner city population is solidly in the
democratic camp.

Wait, wait, don't tell me...you think the crazies on the far right are
driven by their intellects...

I think the democrats have a plurality of low information voters

Among those who get information from cable news channels, I would posit
that the Republicans who are glued to Fox have the lowest and least accurate information.

And I would posit, you are very, very wrong.

Gotta love 'em! * X ` Man[_3_] General 0 September 1st 12 11:33 PM
Gotta love OK jps General 1 December 9th 11 06:40 PM
Gotta love it... X ` Man[_3_] General 0 December 7th 11 03:03 PM
Gotta love 'em! H the K[_4_] General 11 November 4th 09 05:01 AM
Ya Gotta Love It Bobsprit ASA 0 November 1st 03 11:37 PM