Default The right move...

On 1/16/21 11:09 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 16 Jan 2021 20:44:13 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 1/16/21 6:36 PM, True North wrote:
On Saturday, 16 January 2021 at 19:06:11 UTC-4, justan wrote:
True North Wrote in message:r
On Saturday, 16 January 2021 at 13:47:45 UTC-4, justan wrote: True North Wrote in message:r On Saturday, 16 January 2021 at 09:26:01 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote: On 1/16/21 12:12 AM, wrote: On Fri, 15 Jan 2021 13:45:40 -0500, Wayne B wrote: On

Fri, 15 Jan 2021 18:25:16 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote: Keyser Söze wrote: On 1/15/21 7:19 AM, True North wrote: On Thursday, 14 January 2021 at 22:34:56 UTC-4, Bill wrote: True North wrote: On Thursday, 14
January 2021 at 13:51:15 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote: On 1/14/21 12:08 PM, Bill wrote: Keyser Söze wrote: Canadian officials are considering listing the Proud Boys as a terrorist organization following the insurrection attempt at the Capitol
last
week. Canada's Minister of Public Safety Bill Blair told CTV News he was mulling over adding further extremist groups to Canada's list of recognized terrorist organizations following the deadly pro-Donald Trump attack on January 6?in which the Proud Boys played a

part. If the move is sanctioned, the Proud Boyd will be on the same list as ISIS, Boko Haram and Al-Qaeda. In 2019, neo-Nazi groups Blood & Honour and Combat 18 were also included in the list of terrorist entities by Canada. "We're very
mindful of ideologically-motivated violent extremists, including groups like the Proud Boys. They are white supremacists, anti-Semitics, Islamophobic, misogynist groups. They're all hateful, they're all dangerous," Blair said. Yup those
Canadians. Do
like Quebec has done. Basically Marshal Law! Do you mean "martial" law? A marshal as a noun typically is a law enforcement officer. -- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com, Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,

Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see most of your posts and I don't read any of them. SNERK! Oh..that Swill! He's a dandy. So you like the marshals enforcing martial law? What marshals?
We don't have any around here. Quebec has a serious COVID problem and has imposed curfews which are being enforced by the cops. Seems reasonable. What is reasonable? Is COVID more serious at 8 pm than at 7 pm? They did not even lock down this bad during the martial law during the

Separatist movements. === The curfew is a strategy to keep people home and minimize social interactions, especially late night pub sessions. Yeah everyone knows this is a vampire virus that only comes out at night. Maybe we need a string of garlic around our necks. If nothing

else, people would step back. You keep demonstrating you do not understand COVID and attempts to slow its spread. -- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com, Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see most
of your posts and I don't read any of them.I'll put up Nova Scotias' infection rate against Floridas' any day.We had two new cases yesterday...no one suffering from the virus in the hospital.Granted ..we have just under a million people but per capita we're not doing too bad. Number of cases since New Years due to students from
outside the province returning to university. Is that for Hallerfax or the whole frikken island? -- ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...x.htmlDuh!When I refer to Nova Scotia I'm talking about the province...which is a peninsula.As your Exaulted Ruler blathers out
endlessly.."learn something new".

Seems like a huge task for that little thread of land to hold your
island to the mainland so it doesnt drift away like an
iceburg.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

Don't y'all worry about that.
We're rock solid.

JustAnAsshole lives in Florida, a state being inundated by the ocean and
the gulf and whose fresh water supplies are on the path to destruction
because of the incursion into the aquifer of salt water. Florida for the
most part is an ugly, flat state whose main redeeming value are its
beaches. Inland, in most of the state, is ugly.

That is just because you have never looked around. There are places up
around Ocala that I would put up against any "Gentleman Rancher"
places you have there.
I like the serenity of the unspoiled mangrove forests myself and the
wealth of life that lives here. I doubt you ever saw that either. They
don't have that in Jacksonville or Miami.

I've been all over Florida. The area surrounding the Suwannee River is
pretty in places, and there are some some Florida vistas but for the
most part, Florida is flat and featureless.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,

wrote:

[...]

Nothing beautiful about the neck of Maryland in which you live, and you don't
even have any decent beaches.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Sat, 16 Jan 2021 23:24:17 -0500, Alex wrote:

justan wrote:
[...]

Islands don't drift away but, evidently, they can tip over:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjG958lZ1KI

And he's on the upper end of the Democrat IQ spectrum!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
On 1/16/21 11:09 PM, wrote: On Sat, 16 Jan 2021 20:44:13 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote: On 1/16/21 6:36 PM, True North wrote: On Saturday, 16 January 2021 at 19:06:11 UTC-4, justan wrote: True North Wrote in message:r On Saturday, 16 January 2021 at 13:47:45 UTC-4, justan wrote: True North Wrote in message:r On Saturday, 16 January 2021 at 09:26:01 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote: On 1/16/21 12:12 AM, wrote: On Fri, 15 Jan 2021 13:45:40 -0500, Wayne B wrote: On Fri, 15 Jan 2021 18:25:16 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote: Keyser Söze wrote: On 1/15/21 7:19 AM, True North wrote: On Thursday, 14 January 2021 at 22:34:56 UTC-4, Bill wrote: True North wrote: On Thursday, 14 January 2021 at 13:51:15 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote: On 1/14/21 12:08 PM, Bill wrote: Keyser Söze wrote: Canadian officials are considering listing the Proud Boys as a terrorist organization following the insurrection attempt at the Capitol last week. Canada's Minister of Public Safety Bill Blair told CTV News he was mulling over adding further extremist groups to Canada's list of recognized terrorist organizations following the deadly pro-Donald Trump attack on January 6?in which the Proud Boys played a part. If the move is sanctioned, the Proud Boyd will be on the same list as ISIS, Boko Haram and Al-Qaeda. In 2019, neo-Nazi groups Blood & Honour and Combat 18 were also included in the list of terrorist entities by Canada. "We're very mindful of ideologically-motivated violent extremists, including groups like the Proud Boys. They are white supremacists, anti-Semitics, Islamophobic, misogynist groups. They're all hateful, they're all dangerous," Blair said. Yup those Canadians. Do like Quebec has done. Basically Marshal Law! Do you mean "martial" law? A marshal as a noun typically is a law enforcement officer. -- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com, Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see most of your posts and I don't read any of them. SNERK! Oh..that Swill! He's a dandy. So you like the marshals enforcing martial law? What marshals? We don't have any around here. Quebec has a serious COVID problem and has imposed curfews which are being enforced by the cops. Seems reasonable. What is reasonable? Is COVID more serious at 8 pm than at 7 pm? They did not even lock down this bad during the martial law during the Separatist movements. === The curfew is a strategy to keep people home and minimize social interactions, especially late night pub sessions. Yeah everyone knows this is a vampire virus that only comes out at night. Maybe we need a string of garlic around our necks. If nothing else, people would step back. You keep demonstrating you do not understand COVID and attempts to slow its spread. -- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com, Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see most of your posts and I don't read any of them.I'll put up Nova Scotias' infection rate against Floridas' any day.We had two new cases yesterday...no one suffering from the virus in the hospital.Granted ..we have just under a million people but per capita we're not doing too bad. Number of cases since New Years due to students from outside the province returning to university. Is that for Hallerfax or the whole frikken island? -- ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...x.htmlDuh!When I refer to Nova Scotia I'm talking about the province...which is a peninsula.As your Exaulted Ruler blathers out endlessly.."learn something new". Seems like a huge task for that little thread of land to hold your island to the mainland so it doesnt drift away like an iceburg. -- ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html Don't y'all worry about that. We're rock solid. JustAnAsshole lives in Florida, a state being inundated by the ocean and the gulf and whose fresh water supplies are on the path to destruction because of the incursion into the aquifer of salt water. Florida for the most part is an ugly, flat state whose main redeeming value are its beaches. Inland, in most of the state, is ugly. That is just because you have never looked around. There are places up around Ocala that I would put up against any "Gentleman Rancher" places you have there. I like the serenity of the unspoiled mangrove forests myself and the wealth of life that lives here. I doubt you ever saw that either. They don't have that in Jacksonville or Miami. I've been all over Florida. The area surrounding the Suwannee River is pretty in places, and there are some some Florida vistas but for the most part, Florida is flat and featureless.-- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't seemost of your posts and I don't read any of them.

With your busy schedule, I'm surprised you had any time at all
for sight seeing.
Try seeing Florida with your boots on the ground. Everything looks
flat from an airplane window.

Alex Wrote in message:r
justan wrote: True North Wrote in message:r On Saturday, 16 January 2021 at 13:47:45 UTC-4, justan wrote: True North Wrote in message:r On Saturday, 16 January 2021 at 09:26:01 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote: On 1/16/21 12:12 AM, wrote: On Fri, 15 Jan 2021 13:45:40 -0500, Wayne B wrote: On Fri, 15 Jan 2021 18:25:16 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote: Keyser Söze wrote: On 1/15/21 7:19 AM, True North wrote: On Thursday, 14 January 2021 at 22:34:56 UTC-4, Bill wrote: True North wrote: On Thursday, 14 January 2021 at 13:51:15 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote: On 1/14/21 12:08 PM, Bill wrote: Keyser Söze wrote: Canadian officials are considering listing the Proud Boys as a terrorist organization following the insurrection attempt at the Capitol last week. Canada's Minister of Public Safety Bill Blair told CTV News he was mulling over adding further extremist groups to Canada's list of recognized terrorist organizations following the deadly pro-Donald Trump attack on January 6?in which the Proud Boys played a part. If the move is sanctioned, the Proud Boyd will be on the same list as ISIS, Boko Haram and Al-Qaeda. In 2019, neo-Nazi groups Blood & Honour and Combat 18 were also included in the list of terrorist entities by Canada. "We're very mindful of ideologically-motivated violent extremists, including groups like the Proud Boys. They are white supremacists, anti-Semitics, Islamophobic, misogynist groups. They're all hateful, they're all dangerous," Blair said. Yup those Canadians. Do like Quebec has done. Basically Marshal Law! Do you mean "martial" law? A marshal as a noun typically is a law enforcement officer. -- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com, Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see most of your posts and I don't read any of them. SNERK! Oh..that Swill! He's a dandy. So you like the marshals enforcing martial law? What marshals? We don't have any around here. Quebec has a serious COVID problem and has imposed curfews which are being enforced by the cops. Seems reasonable. What is reasonable? Is COVID more serious at 8 pm than at 7 pm? They did not even lock down this bad during the martial law during the Separatist movements. === The curfew is a strategy to keep people home and minimize social interactions, especially late night pub sessions. Yeah everyone knows this is a vampire virus that only comes out at night. Maybe we need a string of garlic around our necks. If nothing else, people would step back. You keep demonstrating you do not understand COVID and attempts to slow its spread. -- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com, Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see most of your posts and I don't read any of them.I'll put up Nova Scotias' infection rate against Floridas' any day.We had two new cases yesterday...no one suffering from the virus in the hospital.Granted ..we have just under a million people but per capita we're not doing too bad. Number of cases since New Years due to students from outside the province returning to university. Is that for Hallerfax or the whole frikken island? -- ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...x.htmlDuh!When I refer to Nova Scotia I'm talking about the province...which is a peninsula.As your Exaulted Ruler blathers out endlessly.."learn something new". Seems like a huge task for that little thread of land to hold your island to the mainland so it doesnt drift away like an iceburg.Islands don't drift away but, evidently, they can tip over:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjG958lZ1KI

I just love watching democrats make fools of themselves. Hank and
Fat Harry are two fine examples.

wrote:

[...]

I suppose if that is the way you feel, stay there. Given the choice, I
moved here. There are not a lot of mountains in Maryland either tho.

wrote:

[...]

Aw come on, he can go swim in the polluted Chesapeake and get burned
up by the sea nettles. It is right down the hill from him. He can
coast there on his bike.

wrote:

[...]

Key word...'decent'.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:

[...]

Don't like lake or Bay swimming. Only swim in the ocean and in
well-tended pools.

They want us to move out Ernie General 0 March 21st 11 05:13 PM
When you move the site let me know Michael Cruising 13 May 28th 05 04:10 PM
Move r.b.c? Larry W4CSC Cruising 0 May 24th 05 02:22 AM
don't move a tag [email protected] ASA 0 April 22nd 05 01:37 PM
MOVE! SAIL LOCO ASA 3 March 21st 04 11:40 PM