Larry W4CSC

Default Move r.b.c?

If we move rec.boats.cruising to alt.binaries.pictures.sports.ocean, an
unused newsgroup even by the spammers, can we get back to BOATS instead of
politics and the kiddies in the sandbox? We can even post pictures,
schematics, attachments related to problems, your bent anchor/drive
unit/driveshaft/or that leaky hose in the head over there!

Obviously, the cross posting is killing this newsgroup.....

CU There?