Default The right move...

True North wrote:
On Thursday, 14 January 2021 at 22:34:56 UTC-4, Bill wrote:
True North wrote:
On Thursday, 14 January 2021 at 13:51:15 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/14/21 12:08 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:

Canadian officials are considering listing the Proud Boys as a terrorist
organization following the insurrection attempt at the Capitol last week.

Canada's Minister of Public Safety Bill Blair told CTV News he was
mulling over adding further extremist groups to Canada's list of
recognized terrorist organizations following the deadly pro-Donald Trump
attack on January 6—in which the Proud Boys played a part.

If the move is sanctioned, the Proud Boyd will be on the same list as
ISIS, Boko Haram and Al-Qaeda. In 2019, neo-Nazi groups Blood & Honour
and Combat 18 were also included in the list of terrorist entities by
Canada.

"We're very mindful of ideologically-motivated violent extremists,
including groups like the Proud Boys. They are white supremacists,
anti-Semitics, Islamophobic, misogynist groups. They're all hateful,
they're all dangerous," Blair said.

Yup those Canadians. Do like Quebec has done. Basically Marshal Law!

Do you mean "martial" law? A marshal as a noun typically is a law
enforcement officer.
--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,

SNERK!
Oh..that Swill! He's a dandy.

So you like the marshals enforcing martial law?

What marshals?
We don't have any around here.

You are just dumb.

On 1/14/21 12:08 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:

[...]

Quebec has a serious COVID problem and has imposed curfews which are
being enforced by the cops. Seems reasonable.

What is reasonable? Is COVID more serious at 8 pm than at 7 pm? They did
not even lock down this bad during the martial law during the Separatist
movements.

On 1/14/21 12:08 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:

[...]

I doubt anyone in Quebec gives a flying **** what a Trumpster like you
believes.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,
Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see most of
your posts and I don't read any of them.

On 1/14/21 12:08 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:

[...]

===

The curfew is a strategy to keep people home and minimize social
interactions, especially late night pub sessions.

Wayne B Wrote in message:r
On Fri, 15 Jan 2021 18:25:16 -0000 (UTC), wrote:Keyser Söze wrote: On 1/15/21 7:19 AM, True North wrote: On Thursday, 14 January 2021 at 22:34:56 UTC-4, Bill wrote: True North wrote: On Thursday, 14 January 2021 at 13:51:15 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote: On 1/14/21 12:08 PM, Bill wrote: Keyser Söze wrote: Canadian officials are considering listing the Proud Boys as a terrorist organization following the insurrection attempt at the Capitol last week. Canada's Minister of Public Safety Bill Blair told CTV News he was mulling over adding further extremist groups to Canada's list of recognized terrorist organizations following the deadly pro-Donald Trump attack on January 6—in which the Proud Boys played a part. If the move is sanctioned, the Proud Boyd will be on the same list as ISIS, Boko Haram and Al-Qaeda. In 2019, neo-Nazi groups Blood & Honour and Combat 18 were also included in the list of terrorist entities by Canada. "We're very mindful of ideologically-motivated violent extremists, including groups like the Proud Boys. They are white supremacists, anti-Semitics, Islamophobic, misogynist groups. They're all hateful, they're all dangerous," Blair said. Yup those Canadians. Do like Quebec has done. Basically Marshal Law! Do you mean "martial" law? A marshal as a noun typically is a law enforcement officer. -- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com, Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see most of your posts and I don't read any of them. SNERK! Oh..that Swill! He's a dandy. So you like the marshals enforcing martial law? What marshals? We don't have any around here. Quebec has a serious COVID problem and has imposed curfews which are being enforced by the cops. Seems reasonable. What is reasonable? Is COVID more serious at 8 pm than at 7 pm? They didnot even lock down this bad during the martial law during the Separatistmovements.===The curfew is a strategy to keep people home and minimize socialinteractions, especially late night pub sessions.

I guess the Kanadian govt. doesn't have confidence that their
citizens are intelligent enough to follow guidelines set fourth
for their well being. Or to have the will power to stay away from
their local pubs.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

On 1/14/21 12:08 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:

[...]

I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post.
Why would anyone give a second thought to a boozy worn out old fart like Swill?

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/14/21 12:08 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:

[...]

Actually the people of Quebec are extremely unhappy with the government
from what I read.

On 1/14/21 12:08 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:

[...]

Blanco, you are showing off your stupidity again.

On Fri, 15 Jan 2021 11:46:08 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

I doubt anyone in Quebec gives a flying **** what a Trumpster like you
believes.
--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,
Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see most of
your posts and I don't read any of them.

SNERK!
I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post.
Why would anyone give a second thought to a boozy worn out old fart like Swill?

Does that give you a hardon, Donnie?

Donnie, do you know what a 'sycophant' is?

https://www.slideserve.com/yetty/syc...-by-faith-harp

Learn something new.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

They want us to move out Ernie General 0 March 21st 11 05:13 PM
When you move the site let me know Michael Cruising 13 May 28th 05 04:10 PM
Move r.b.c? Larry W4CSC Cruising 0 May 24th 05 02:22 AM
don't move a tag [email protected] ASA 0 April 22nd 05 01:37 PM
MOVE! SAIL LOCO ASA 3 March 21st 04 11:40 PM