SAIL LOCO

Default MOVE!

Can't believe the arrogance of those fisherman. We stay the hell out of the
way of commercial boats where we sail. I'd be afraid of getting run down.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"No shirt, no skirt, full service"
Scott Vernon

I thought it was forbidden to anchor in a channel.

SV

wrote in message
news
http://news.statesmanjournal.com/article.cfm?i=77172

SAIL LOCO

Seems like from reading the article the whole place is the channel.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"No shirt, no skirt, full service"
SailBlade

WE ARE MONITORING YOU SCOTT!

Which way does a boat turn? JAXAshby Cruising 61 April 5th 04 05:36 PM
Bush vs. Saddam basskisser General 119 December 31st 03 07:59 PM
Eastman's guide to exposing the 9-11 mass-murder frameup to justify world-domination to an otherwise isolationist American public Bertie the Bunyip ASA 4 August 23rd 03 10:54 PM